Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
That celebration was amazing stuff. As genuine and passionate as it gets.

nycender

Scored on his United PL debut at Old Trafford. He actually lived a dream for myself I have played in my own head countless times. Absolutely delighted for him and his passion for the shirt shone through in the celebration :)

mu4c_20le

Had a bit of luck in his goal, but just goes to show that God is still a United fan.

kiristao

Had a great cameo. Would much rather see him on the right than Lingard or Periera. Maybe OGS wants to wait till the other teams tire a bit and get James on at the 60 min mark to give him even more advantage with his pace..

SAFMUTD

Great boost for his confidence for that goal, very lucky though he extended the play and would had been a clear chance wasted if the ball didnt deviated on the defender.

OverratedOpinion

Delighted for him.

The little drop of the shoulder towards the end before Kante fouled him was beautiful too.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Really glad for him, it will mean a lot for him that he scored in his OT debut.

Also, I think it will be better for him if we keep him as sub for some time now, I think few bad games a starter might ruin his confidence.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think the sub role fits him perfect at this point. He is still very very raw but against tired legs he could be devestating
The alternative of Pereira who was not very good Id rather a raw James on the right and Lingard at 10

Andersons Dietician

That celebration was amazing stuff. As genuine and passionate as it gets.
Yup almost brought a tear to my eye. Loved it. Glad for him did well when he came on and honestly his pace to catch up with play was frightening. He blows past Emerson I think it is.

From what I saw in pre season I think i’d Rather start with him than Perreira because he was great at pressing.

AshRK

He is so classy. Someone who understands what it is like to play for this club. This goal will just do him world of good.

madzo2007

Delighted for him when he scored, the celebration was pure emotion after what he went through this summer. I like the way he laugh at himself in his tweets and doesn't take himself too seriously

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I’d be happy to see him starting, I’ve a feeling he’ll be more useful this season than a couple of other lads who started today.

Alabaster Codify7

Absolutely over the moon for the boy, his celebration was pure, unadulterated emotion. You can tell he is so grateful for the chance to prove himself here, cannot wait to see him again.

Based Adnan

Has the same amount of goals vs the top 6 as Lukaku had in his time here :drool:

Will be a nightmare for defenders when he comes on as a sub

The Purley King

A couple of people have mentioned it but that run past kante was what will frighten people.
The second he has a sniff he’s away and nobody will catch him. Was a strangely open game today though he’s not always going to get all that space.
Still a sub for now I think but massively promising debut.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Delighted for him to score - think he'll be perfect against tired legs.
Think Palace at home is the perfect time to start him.

Bobski

He is going to be a nightmare for the opposition as an impact sub.

el3mel

I'm in love with this kid after his emotional celebration for the goal. You see he really loves the club. Yeah sure not the best finishing but his pace will be terrifying in this counter attacking setup.

Kag

That goal was one of my favourite moment in recent years. Even the way the other lads went to celebrate with him. I’m a cold-hearted wanker but that managed to affect me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.