Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Because Pique and Ramos are shite.
Pique and Ramos were awful in the world cup, probably the pair that gifted more chances due to individual mistakes in the whole competition.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Pique and Ramos were awful in the world cup, probably the pair that gifted more chances due to individual mistakes in the whole competition.
I also think the Shot/save stat leveled against him is unfair. Apart from the Ronaldo goal, almost every shot against him was a golden chance.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Standard save for Dave. What a keeper!!

Pay him already!

Devil may care

Couple of great saves today, the one at the end saved 2 points, hopefully this will see him back to his confident best.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Might've been below par last few months but ridiculous how many points he wins with his saves every season, at least 10 imo.

Member 90887

The contrast between his performances for us and his national team is crazy.
I think that not going to madrid is a blessing in desiguise for him. I'm not sure he'd have had the same performances for them as he has for us here, where he knows how much United and England in general rate him.
With that being said, clearly the best GK in the world right now, nobody is even close to him.

Trizy

I'd expect nothing less. In fact i thought he should've got a strong hand to their goal. That's how highly I rate him. He's set shot stopping standards unseen before.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
We need a running tally of clear points that he has won for us. Can we start today? 3 points. Crucial saves at pivotal moments of the game

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
In a weird sort of way, it's like he likes being busy.
Makes incredible save, doesn't have a go at his defenders, just smiles.

Shark

@NotShark
There was some absolute drivel bring spouted about Dave during the World Cup. Best in the world, without a doubt.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Instead of sulking and moaning in Moyes and LvG era, he was preparing himself for this level.

Deserves every word of praise.

Inter Yer Nan

Isn’t it crazy unless he pulls off 1 or 2 blinders or has a 9/10 performance he’s crap? He’s judged to those standards for a reason. He’s the best in the world and it’s not even close.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Top top pro in his United career so far. Admirable behaviour through all the shite he's endured, esp before Mourinho came. He'd be the only player to have a valid transfer request nobody would question him for and he's never done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.