David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

ti vu

Arsenal or Chelsea must be calling. Perfect manager for the level they're at :wenger:

James Peril

Fecking loser. Someone will be daft enough to give him a new job in the Prem though. Joins the hateful eight; Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson, Lambert, Bruce etc.

Skills

Snitch
Fecking loser. Someone will be daft enough to give him a new job in the Prem though. Joins the hateful eight; Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson, Lambert, Bruce etc.
He'll get another half season rescue gig, like Pulis, Allardyce and Hodgson. Club's across the league know they don't want their long term future to have anything to do with him.

That 6 year contract we gave him looks dumber by the year.

Bojan11

Why do you hate Bruce?

Bruce most of the time gets his teams promoted to the prem.

Not sure why any Man Utd fan would hate him. I hope he gets Villa promoted.

Revaulx

Bruce is hardly hateful. Hodgson is a good manager when he’s working out of the spotlight; Fulham, West Brom and Palace have all played good football under him.

JMack1234

Did okay I guess. Restored his reputation some what after the continuous calamities that have befallen him since leaving Everton.

Will probably get a call next year when some other mid-table team gets itself into trouble.

El Zoido

Harsh, he’s done a great job, got them playing some fantastic football.

No just kidding, the blokes an absolute charlatan. With every dismissal he gets it becomes more astonishing that we ever have him the Utd job.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
If the news are truth, West Ham will be getting a fantastic manager. Paulo Fonseca is a progressive thinker who likes high pressing and attacking football. And he usually deliver results.

nore1975

Supports
Liverpool
Harsh, he’s done a great job, got them playing some fantastic football.

No just kidding, the blokes an absolute charlatan. With every dismissal he gets it becomes more astonishing that we ever have him the Utd job.
To be fair he didn't do a bad job. Kept them up. Most likely he wasn't asked to stay on rather than them not matching his vision for the club. His reputation has been somewhat repaired though not fully of course.

el3mel

Harsh but fair. Moyes and ambitions are 2 words can't be combined in same sentence.

That's some statement from the club:

We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future

Basically saying he's shit and boring.

All things we know to be true.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Allardyce as manager and Moyes as his assistant at the Arsenal...:nervous:

lifted

He's probably done enough to stabilise his reputation and get another PL job relatively quickly, which is probably as good as he could have hoped when he joined West Ham.

crossy1686

career ending
Surely he's on the scrap heap with the rest of the British manager lot?

Wondering where he'll go next? I'd be surprised if his ego let him take a step down to the Championship.

Hope Arsenal are looking for a manager who can operate under a tight financial budget...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He hasn't really been sacked, has he? Just not had his contract prolonged because they want to look at other available managers.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He'll be fine, he's had plenty of PL job offers. Just ask him.
But he's a Champions League manager.

"I got my real first taste of the Champions League this year and I thought I showed I can manage at that level," he said.

"I would like somewhere that would give me a chance of being in the Champions League or a club that has ambitions of being in the Champions League.

He can work anywhere:

"I think I'm capable of doing the job at any club in the world so I'm sure I can do it at West Ham,"

AndyJ1985

It'd be hilarious if he ended up back at Everton after the way they mocked us when he was here

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I find it funny how the press now spin it now as 'ex Manchester United manager David Moyes' when he spent 11+ seasons at Everton and didn't even see the season out at United as though he was some sort of success.

crossy1686

career ending
I find it funny how the press now spin it now as 'ex Manchester United manager David Moyes' when he spent 11+ seasons at Everton and didn't even see the season out at United as though he was some sort of success.
SEO = Manchester United
1000's more clicks than anything Everton related. We want nothing to do with him!