David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
So, i suppose he's happy to put his name alongside the first half of their match vs City but not the 2nd.

stevoc

So, i suppose he's happy to put his name alongside the first half of their match vs City but not the 2nd.
Definitely Moyes inspired his team to winning the first half, but the players lost the second half and let him down. And they'll have to take responsibility for that, there's only so much Dave can do.

The Outsider

Supports
Chelsea
I think Moyes will keep the Hammers up. Not saying it will be pretty football just practical but with Pyscho joining him at least the players will pull their fingers out and give it a go.

Moyes clearly wasn't the right manager for Man Utd and Sunderland was a suicide job. Managing abroad is always tricky very few Brits have been successful or even try it.

I say this realising we face them at the weekend and we have Everton see with big Sam. Still if you aim to be champs you need to beat them all!

prath92

People basing it on yday are deluding themselves. At soceidad he got a win vs barca yet he was crap

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
People basing it on yday are deluding themselves. At soceidad he got a win vs barca yet he was crap
Yeah, he is a fraud if he attributes that victory to his managerial skills. That season Real Sociedad also managed a victory against Atlético de Madrid right after firing Arrasate (the manager that Moyes was replacing), they played against Atlético without manager and won and after that they had some good results (like the Barcelona win as well) but I attribute that more to just getting rid of Arrasate who also doing a terrible job. Once Moyes had a good run of games the team was just mediocre and the overall consensus is that he was just cluless as a manager like not even having an idea of what club he was managing.

arthurka

They started very well but are now pinned into their box, they need a miracle to hold on to this..

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
A win over Chelsea, credit due when credit is due

Only thing is we won't hear the end of it from him

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Starting to wonder if we let him go too early?

PoTMS

Obviously still on our payroll - we must extend his six year contract.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Oh God, cannot wait for his conference. Finally a game he can put his name to. He single handedly beat Chelsea. HE beat Chelsea.