g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

Kapardin

Even his fortunes had to change. Atleast he will stop looking like a wet sponge tossed on the side of the pitch for now and genuinely try to inject some positivity into the players.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Neither Klopp nor Mou nor Poch could beat chelsea but Moyesy managed to do it. Legend

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Achieved what Mourinho couldn't :smirk:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
But, imagine if further on in the season, Chelsea overtake us, and it's Chelsea vs City for the title, and City end up winning the PL by a point over Chelsea...

I will think back to this game, and realize that yet again, it was all Moyes' fault.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Why couldnt he do that against City previously, David Moyes fecking us over again :mad:

alsabi

And his gravestone will be the community shield for sure.
:lol: His three (only?) highlights that season were the Community Shield, the 4-1 win away to Swansea on opening day (I remember the optimism after that match, so very strange in retrospect) and the 3-0 win over Olympiakos at OT to go through to the CL quarter-finals.

Traub

:lol: His three (only?) highlights that season were the Community Shield, the 4-1 win away to Swansea on opening day (I remember the optimism after that match, so very strange in retrospect) and the 3-0 win over Olympiakos at OT to go through to the CL quarter-finals.
And that Evra away goal against Bayern probably. That was about 1 minute of thinking he would make the semis.

alsabi

And that Evra away goal against Bayern probably. That was about 1 minute of thinking he would make the semis.
Ah yes, that was a great strike, too. Also I think Moyes is responsible for our biggest CL away win to date, weird as that is to think. 5-0 in the group stages vs Leverkusen.

DavidDeSchmikes

Don't forget the 1-0 win against Arsenal at OT, the 0-0 draw at the Emirates, the 1-1 draw against Pep's Munich, and the glorious 60 seconds when we led in Munich:p

RedPed

Whatabouter.
If only he'd held on for another 10 mins against City, I would have almost forgiven him after today.

Now off to create a David Moyes legacy/appreciation thread....

stevoc

''Beating Chelsea, I hope that’s a message. I hope it says, “This is what David Moyes can do, this is where David Moyes works and David Moyes done it with a side which wouldn’t be expected to do it”.

‘'Maybe that’s the reason I got the United job, because I won a lot of games at Everton that we weren’t expected to win you know.''

Kapardin

He couldn't wait to pipe up about United again, could he? Someone should tell him, give it a rest David, while there is a thaw in the hostility and everyone is thinking good things of you...

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Never doubted him for a second.

I can almost believe that's a real quote. Almost.

ti vu

Neither Klopp nor Mou nor Poch could beat chelsea but Moyesy managed to do it. Legend
Pep had to instruct his players to dive to cheat against Moyes, too. We're so wrong... :nervous: