g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

David Moyes West Ham Manager | Gone (pedantic sod Sarni)

AngliaRed

Feck Moyes! I hope he goes down and then get sacked!

I wont forgive him for coming to united and sacking a proven backroom staff in favour of bringing his small time Everton lot.

Mans a muppet and still doesn’t accept any responsibility for how crap he was for us! Not too mention giving Rooney a lucrative new contract instead of selling him sooner!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
City's team talk before the game (I expect quite the trashing)

“I wouldn’t say they’ve got a long way to go but what I would say is they’ve not done anything yet as far as they’ve not won the Premiership yet"

“And I think there’s been some great teams in the Premier League who have won it over the years."

“Maybe at the end people will say they are a great team but until that’s done then you can’t really say so.”

“I don’t think they’re completely unflappable with what they’ve got"

“I think there are ways to play against them, I think they’ve got weaknesses."

“They play very high up the pitch, which can leave space in behind them.

“But I think the coach (Guardiola) admits to his frailties and knows what the weaknesses are but tries to make it so difficult for the opposition to get to their weaknesses.”

From Football365.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
C'mon Moyesy.

If you can somehow take points from City tomorrow, we'll hate you just a little less.

You are a Champions League level manager, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
C'mon Moyesy.

If you can somehow take points from City tomorrow, we'll hate you just a little less.

You are a Champions League level manager, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
West Ham are going to get destroyed by the bald coke addict’s oil funded globe trotters.

Minimum 4-0; probably more.

Bojan11

You get better odds at City winning 6-0 than West Ham winning 1-0...

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Last season Man City struggled against Sunderland, and Sunderland are a much worse team than West Ham.

The worst of Moyes comes when he thinks he has a chance; because you can never get a balanced performance from him, so he will go all out attack when he thinks he can win.

Moyes will play for the draw, and that is his element. Moyes has only shown good managerial qualities playing as the underdog.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've used my secret weapon to ensure a 0-1 victory to West Ham today.

Bojan11

Last season Man City struggled against Sunderland, and Sunderland are a much worse team than West Ham.

The worst of Moyes comes when he thinks he has a chance; because you can never get a balanced performance from him, so he will go all out attack when he thinks he can win.

Moyes will play for the draw, and that is his element. Moyes has only shown good managerial qualities playing as the underdog.
Yeah just wanna remind you that City are miles better than they were last season.

cyberman

No Hernandez or Carroll for this.
On a brighter note Hart can't play...

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Problem with Moyes is that he's absolutely delusional. I would suspect he could be clinically diagnosed with delusion. He's probably thinking his team can out play Guardiolas and he's going to set his team out to try and do so... 6-0 trashing by city tomorrow.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I've used my secret weapon to ensure a 0-1 victory to West Ham today.
I've made Gabriel Jesus as my captain. So if you are jinxing through Fantasy football, pick other players please.

Moyes, if you manage to lead them to a win against City, I will never speak a bad word about you and will actively call out your abuses in this forum. Go on, big man.

ti vu

Feck Moyes! I hope he goes down and then get sacked!

I wont forgive him for coming to united and sacking a proven backroom staff in favour of bringing his small time Everton lot.

Mans a muppet and still doesn’t accept any responsibility for how crap he was for us! Not too mention giving Rooney a lucrative new contract instead of selling him sooner!
Don't support fraud...

I wish West Ham can keep him forever and both disappear into oblivion.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
If City score 2 early doors, I think this could be one of the highest scorelines the PL has seen.

WHU heads will drop and City are like piranha if they smell blood, plus after the last two games, they'll love to smash a team if they get the chance.

Recipe for an absolute mauling.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I think its better for west ham to give them a 3-0 victory by not showing up. If they do it probably ends 9/10-0

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Problem with Moyes is that he's absolutely delusional. I would suspect he could be clinically diagnosed with delusion. He's probably thinking his team can out play Guardiolas and he's going to set his team out to try and do so... 6-0 trashing by city tomorrow.
Everytime I have seen a Moyes side faced with the task ahead of them this afternoon, he has played ultra defensive/reactive looking to get a draw. Ball retention won't be a priority but they will look to hurt them on the counter by switching the play from one flank to the other. They will frustrate City although certainly Guardiola will be aware of this and the struggles they've had at breaking deep blocks down over the last few weeks. Lanzini, Noble & Kouyaté all work hard and can create danger but will it be Ayew or Sakho to lead the line?

I see Zabaleta getting absolutely destroyed by Leroy

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What's the odds on the first ever double figure win in PL history? genuinely wouldn't surprise me.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Meh. It'll be 3-0 and people will move on.

Remember bayern away? We're shitting bricks it'll be double digit. But we drew or we lost 2-0 and moyes be seen as better than he actually are.

That's what he does best, doom mongering all day you'd happy you'd only lose 3-0

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He will talking about this half for the next 2 years even if they go on to lose 6-1.
So true.

He gave Pep a tactical master class for 45 minutes. And the world must know it.

Cnut.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How long is he going to milk that loss for? It showed what David Moyes is capable of.

He will put his name to the first half. Second half is on players.