Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Is the rule whether the surface of the ball is out or its farthest point?

Last edited:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Exactly it is debatable based on which angle you wish to most trust.
It's not debatable, you just don't understand how geometry works. If an angle slightly on the left shows the ball in, it was even more in in reality. According to the rules of the game, THE BALL WAS IN, stop pretending it's "debatable".

Bulldog United

You must be trolling.
I'm not trolling. It's my view and being debated all over social media. Its just an opinion though.

It's not debatable, you just don't understand how geometry works. If an angle slightly on the left shows the ball in, it was even more in in reality. According to the rules of the game, THE BALL WAS IN, stop pretending it's "debatable".
I admitted that about geometry in my first reply.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I'm not trolling. It's my view and being debated all over social media. Its just an opinion though.

I admitted that about geometry in my first reply.
Let it go then, according the laws of football, the ball was in, that was a good call, end of the story. You trying to explain why it was great before because we took some wrong decision based on wrong angles is a bit absurd.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Well I gave my honest arguments. I'm sorry if I'm really dumb. The fact I am agreeing with Souness was probably the first clue.
Don't worry about it, things like this plagued astronomers for centuries with the positions of celestial bodies.

Not crossing some arbitrarily white line but how far they were and what their true position was.

One view point is really misleading, and its why we have goal line technology now.

lawliet354

Feck, missed all games. I owe big apology to Moriyasu-sama, saviour of Japanese football. Defensive masterclass, Mourinho would be proud. Hope Japan finally will be able to go through QF for the first time.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Still have a sneaky feeling they might make the final. Obviously they can be beat as they just were tonight but as horrible as they can be to watch it must be demoralizing to play against a team that barely gives you any possession.
They were beaten tonight for one and only one reason. Once they knew Germany only lead by goal they orchestrated a narrow loss to avoid Brasil in the quarters and get rid of a competitor.

Smart move, however, not really sportsman like. There pass to the semis is wide open.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The homophobia in the replies is quite depressing. Especially the vindication that gay people are destroying humanity.

Feck me.
Funnier thing to me is Da Vinci, Alan Turing, Erdos and arguably Newton was gay.

Literally people that shaped the whole modern world with huge scientific breakthroughs.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Funnier thing to me is Da Vinci, Alan Turing, Erdos and arguably Newton was gay.

Literally people that shaped the whole modern world with huge scientific breakthroughs.
Less funny that Turing was chemically castrated for sodomy :nervous: