Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

Sam

That was great composure from Blind. Many a player would have panicked and just smashed it.

ARS

Wonder if the dutch will agree to "take it easy" on them at HT :lol:

CantonaGiggs1

I still can't believe this Holland team did not get passed Argentina.

LOL at Brasil.

Louis van Gaal is enjoying himself

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Remember when Rafael was completely left out of any future Brazil squads because of a mistake in the Olympics? Fun times.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
David Luiz couldn't have given a better pass to the Dutch player even if he tried. £50 million what a purchase!

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
The most goals ever conceded at a world cup is 16 by South Korea in 1954. Brazil are currently on 13. In effect they have 70 minutes to avoid conceding 3 goals and suffering the indignity of equalling that record on home turf.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
If Holland score again in the next 5 minutes, there's no reason for them not to try and top what Germany did. One more goal, and this Brazil side will capitulate, I reckon.

Tiber

I will say it again, I wouldn't want Luiz at United if it was on a free transfer.

Most expensive cb in the world my ass

LinkesAuge

At least today Dante can't be the scapegoat for Luiz' incompetence and it confirms my opinion that even Thiago Silva wouldn't have made that much of a dfifference against Germany.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
If Holland decide to really turn it on this will turn into a repeat of the Germany game. Guess it depends on how much Robben fancies it. He's gonna get some real joy running at that Brazil defence.

Sam

Can someone who speaks French please find a PSG forum and dig up some quotes on what they currently think of Luiz.

DannyDash

Seeing Maxwell and David Luiz over Flipe Luis and Miranda makes my heart bleed. Shame on Scolari and Brazil

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Scolari might as well hand in his P45 now. :lol:

David Luiz. :lol: