Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Poland should start playing football on paper. I always fancy then when looking at their squad, but they're always shite. Why is that.

marktan

Slovakia have played well, they try and pass it out, and have Hamsik joining the wide players in attacks. Skriniar at the back and you've got a decent foundation to play 4-2-3-1 from.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
What could Szczęsny have done better? He was right to stay where he stood, but the shot was deflected.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I don’t see what ITV are banging on about. It’s clearly a Szczęsny own goal.
You want it to go to the player who did all the work, yes it is an own goal but it would be better if it wasn’t

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
You want it to go to the player who did all the work, yes it is an own goal but it would be better if it wasn’t
It wasn’t going in until it came back off the post onto Szczęsny. I get the initial shot was on target but it got deflected.

SATA

Is Szczęsny even a good goalkeeper? I mean he’s Juve’s number one but he always seemed to be abit of a clown whenever i saw him at Arsenal. Fabianski has had a solid season at West Ham himself

Hanks

Second time I’ve watched Szczezny live in person and second time he massively fecks up and costs his team a goal in a major tournament...

Yes last time was vs. Senegal 3 years ago.

How is this guy heir apparent to Buffon, god knows.

Essentially a home match for Poland now (writing from stadium), but they’ve flattered to deceive as they so often do when the heat is on.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Is Szczęsny even a good goalkeeper? I mean he’s Juve’s number one and he seemed to be abit of a clown whenever i saw him at Arsenal. Fabianski has had a solid season at West Ham himself
I think he’s been brilliant for Juventus personally. Pretty underrated keeper.

Red Star One

Is Szczęsny even a good goalkeeper? I mean he’s Juve’s number one but he always seemed to be abit of a clown whenever i saw him at Arsenal. Fabianski has had a solid season at West Ham himself
He’s very good but has so many errors in him - his third euro, first one he got a red card + penalty first match, second one got injured, now an own goal. I think Fabianski is very underrated and even if he plays for a worse team he faces better opposition regularly and is just more solid, reliable.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Second time I’ve watched Szczezny live in person and second time he massively fecks up and costs his team a goal in a major tournament...

Yes last time was vs. Senegal 3 years ago.

How is this guy heir apparent to Buffon, god knows.

Essentially a home match for Poland now (writing from stadium), but they’ve flattered to deceive as they so often do when the heat is on.
Don't think the goal was his fault. There wasn't much he could do about the ricochet off the post. The blame lies with how easily Mak beat your defenders, imo.

marktan

He is very good, was for Roma and has been for Juventus. A bit unlucky with the goal today, came off the post and hit him.