Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

mancan92

Are you watching on ITV? I was wondering who that lady is, really enjoying commentary of this two
Yeah ITV. She sounds like someone who has been a coach for a long time don't know who she is but she's picked up on clear tactical situations that I know others don't at all. I'll hope to hear more from her in other games.

Idxomer

Is Szczęsny even a good goalkeeper? I mean he’s Juve’s number one but he always seemed to be abit of a clown whenever i saw him at Arsenal. Fabianski has had a solid season at West Ham himself
No, inconsistent and makes a lot of mistakes.

Dan_F

Really loving this commentator she sounds way more knowledgeable about football than 99% of the normal ones you hear
Definitely. Although it’s hardly surprising given her CV. Although I’m sure that idiot from the Mark Wright thread will try and convince you she shouldn’t be commentating on the men’s game, because the standard of women’s football isn’t the same.

kolli

what an awful decision that is...absolutely broken, felt we would get the win here

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Really well taken goal that.

Deery

Dreary
That’s the big centre back scored that, mmh £80m bid…

MU655

I was expecting Slovakia to be a bit gash, but they have some skilful players.

Great finish rom Skriniar.

Josep Dowling

Cheers, half time I told my friend I was impressed by their coverage and great understanding of the game.
Then she came out with a cracker describing Skriniar as ‘one of the bests in those positions’ as he scored. Plays CB and got 3 goals last season.

Deery

Dreary
Then she came out with a cracker describing Skriniar as ‘one of the bests in those positions’ as he scored. Plays CB and got 3 goals last season.
I was wondering about that thought she was talking about a striker..

Red Star One

Haha I also wondered what she means by that, maybe that he’s in general one of the best CB in the world and had a goal in him. I’m getting sad as she now says for the second time he didn’t have much work tonight :wenger:

rooney2009

The woman doing the commentary on ITV is very good and knowledgeable
Is she the Chelsea ladies Manager

Josep Dowling

Haha I also wondered what she means by that, maybe that he’s in general one of the best CB in the world and had a goal in him. I’m getting sad as she now says for the second time he didn’t have much work tonight :wenger:
I’ll let her off as she’s far better than listening to Jenas, McMananan or Savage.

AshRK

Expected more from Poland. Thought they are a decent side. Are they generally this bad? Lewandowski looks like a pub player, hardly doing much.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The woman doing the commentary on ITV is very good and knowledgeable
Is she the Chelsea ladies Manager
Was just thinking this, dunno what she thinks she's doing offering insight and intelligent commentary, the cheek of it.

Red Star One

Expected more from Poland. Thought they are a decent side. Are they generally this bad? Lewandowski looks like a pub player, hardly doing much.
Lewy hardly ever had a good match for Poland in a big tournament. New manager and team not drilled enough with solid tactics. Imbalances and inexperienced defense.

Deery

Dreary
Lewandowski would need to start showing here been very poor today..