Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
This. Should be able to poke fun at all religions without fear or favor within the rules of the forum of course.
Because some random guy on the Caf says so? Go on pal, nobody tells you to believe but surely you're creative enough to choose different topic to joke about if you know people are offended.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That's a real strange one, since I saw him listen in Tunisia's final squad on some sites.

I know he sat out of Tunisia's last few qualifiers with injury but don't know if he's played for them since.
Apparently he didn't play for Marseille all last season?

I remember him as a really good defender for Monaco, struggled a bit more at Valencia but think tonight's game would've suited him.

Loublaze

ATLien
Because some random guy on the Caf says so? Go on pal, nobody tells you to believe but surely you're creative enough to choose different topic to joke about if you know people are offended.
You have a choice to ignore what you find offensive. I love religious jokes. Are you offended?

Nikhil

The pundits are already getting giddy and we haven't even kicked a ball yet! We never learn.
Lineker is just being a good presenter. Shearer, Lampard and Rio are discussing the players and the way they play. No one is really bigging up the side or having any expectations. Getting out of the group would be a good result after four years ago. And the performance from two years back.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
You have a choice to ignore what you find offensive. I love religious jokes. Are you offended?
I can see you're a very brave man who surely wouldn't have had any problems to joke about it in front of Lukaku let's say:)

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Showing the Man City - West Ham game as an example of Sterling's ability to pick the right pass.

I remember that game. Sterling was absolutely horrific. Wasted so many opportunities.

James Peril

Come on Kane, got money on him to score and England to win on separate bets. England are lacking a leader though, both at the back and in midfield. Who’s supposed to calm these guys down and rally when it matters? Kane sure as hell won’t do that