Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Finding it hard to support the Swedes. Nothing against anyone in particular, but you just know that if the roles were reversed, and they stayed at home watching Norway on the telly, there wouldn't be anything other than scorn coming our way.
I don't think so. There's a fair bit of banter between the countries but amongst the general public there wouldn't be any hard feelings towards us. It's just the toxic Swedish media stooping low every now and then with their stupid cockiness and bitterness.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'd forgotten how much i hate those swedish cnuts, especially berg.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
How slow is this Sweden team, my goodness.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why so many hate towards the Swede?
For me personally it’s bitterness about them qualifying ahead of us. Especially since our winner against them was wrongly disallowed and Lloris gifted them a point against France with that injury time brainfart.

Other than that, Toivonen is cnut.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How is that any different to the Griezmann pen the other day? Both defenders got the ball before cleaning out the man.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why so many hate towards the Swede?
Cause their entire team is made up of cnuts. Pity 'cause Sweden is a fine country with mostly fine people. It's like they took the 20 biggest cmuts they had and decided to have them make a football team

Also bitterness. A lot of it

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The Koreans look very in sync, just lack the quality players. Son’s barely been in it.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I get the the feeling there is no way he'll score, no matter how many chances.
Just seems to not have a variety of finishes in his locker. Tried lifting it over the keeper then and ended up slicing it across goal. He’s a big fecker who’ll only be scoring headers or one foot finishes.

Watch him score a bikey kick now.

pjaya

Because one of those posters is from Italy and the other is from the Netherlands.

Sweden knocked both out to make it to this world cup.
Ha I can imagine that now

Yagami

Good post resistant
Blimey, what a nervy half. Lucky to be going in still level.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Cause their entire team is made up of cnuts. Pity 'cause Sweden is a fine country with mostly fine people. It's like they took the 20 biggest cmuts they had and decided to have them make a football team

I feel your pain. Perhaps our countries can set up a joint invasion of sweden to destroy IKEA’d hq. Or something.

A-man

Must say I am surprised, Sweden much better than I expected and should have had a 1 or 2 goal lead now.

podurban2

Where are you from? :D

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
They are both toothless. If Germany cant beat them, they deserve to go out.
They can both play, Sweden has the aerial threat to cause problems while South Korea is good on the counter and they have Son who can score a goal from nothing.

It’s a quality group and I don’t think it will be easy for Germany to get out of it

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I feel your pain. Perhaps our countries can set up a joint invasion of sweden to destroy IKEA’d hq. Or something.
We'll take all of their meatballs with gravy and lingonberry jam :drool::drool::drool:

Eila

I want Korea to do well but they just don't have the quality. Son needs to step up, because no one else is capable of producing anything.

MUFC OK

Must say I am surprised, Sweden much better than I expected and should have had a 1 or 2 goal lead now.
Sweden are a good team, beat Netherlands to qualification and got past Italy in the play offs. Their downfall will be goal scoring though. I fancy 1-0 here and Germany to beat Sweden 1-0 in the next game. I'd guess Mexico, Germany will pip them to qualification on goal difference.