Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
On second thought they did invent IKEA. Clearly their country is a pit of evil

Yagami

Good post resistant
I want Korea to do well but they just don't have the quality. Son needs to step up, because no one else is capable of producing anything.
I think Hee-Chan is good. Their number 11.

Kapardin

Couldn't watch as I am travelling. Hopefully Koreans win, might as well have max possible Asian representation in the knock-out stages along with Japan.

A-man

Berg missing a sitter but headline number one in Sweden right now: Swedish fans have drunk all beer in Nizjnij Novgorod, nothing left. :D

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Didn’t think we would be able to pin Korea back like this, but it’s obvious that we have no real quality when we get into the pen area.

Bogga

I feel your pain. Perhaps our countries can set up a joint invasion of sweden to destroy IKEA’d hq. Or something.
The HQ is in Holland because of all the silly taxes in Sweden... So no luck there either :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Got my iced coffee for the 2nd half. If Korea win now I'll save some for the England game as it will have clearly brought luck.

Eila

A draw would be terrible for both teams. It's better to play to win so you have an advantage on the Germany game.

Red Stone

I might put money on Sweden to finish the World Cup with zero goals.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Sweden should win but haven't bet on them as I'm not convinced their strikers have the cojones to take their chances.

A-man

Sweden are a good team, beat Netherlands to qualification and got past Italy in the play offs. Their downfall will be goal scoring though. I fancy 1-0 here and Germany to beat Sweden 1-0 in the next game. I'd guess Mexico, Germany will pip them to qualification on goal difference.
Absolutely, the road to WC has not been easy and Sweden have faced several good teams. I am not surprised about the result but about the way Sweden are playing today. But we need a goal!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Blowing up whilst South Korea are on the attack..

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Why stop it at the peak of the counter attack though? If it's not a pen than that's ridiculous.