Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Solo'd the Daily Heroic Level 28 with 0 deaths. Happy with that!

Did it for hoping for Shards and I got Ascendant Energy. Can I exchange these anywhere for Shards? I have 20 Energy and 0 Shards. None of my gear needs Ascendant Energy?!
No way to exchange them. Keep them though, they will come in handy.

tom33

Solo'd the Daily Heroic Level 28 with 0 deaths. Happy with that!

Did it for hoping for Shards and I got Ascendant Energy. Can I exchange these anywhere for Shards? I have 20 Energy and 0 Shards. None of my gear needs Ascendant Energy?!
Energy is used for legendary weapons. Don't think you can exchange anyway though.

Ducklegs

I am up for weekly or nightfall

In fact, I am doing the weekly now on 28

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I've done nightfall but if anyone hasn't done nightfall and needs help, I'm more than happy to help. Might also have a little thing to do with needing 200 fusion rifle kills...

Ady87

Just got an exotic bounty. Went for the Fusion Rifle one.

Most of it looks straight forward except for the nightfall kills. But I suppose I could just start it solo and grind it out.

PlayerOne

What gear uses them? Turns out I have an exotic machine gun that would use it but I prefer using The Swarm so it's sat there at the minute, not even a shot fired lol
All the exotic and legendary weapons use them, I wish I had as many as you!

Damien

Staff
Just got an exotic bounty. Went for the Fusion Rifle one.

Most of it looks straight forward except for the nightfall kills. But I suppose I could just start it solo and grind it out.
If you've not got 10 fusion rifles, the gunsmith will be selling rare fusion rifles on Monday 12-3am

Adam-Utd

I've done nightfall but if anyone hasn't done nightfall and needs help, I'm more than happy to help. Might also have a little thing to do with needing 200 fusion rifle kills...
I need the nightfall. Fancy it in 10?

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
This might be obvious to everyone else but I realised the daily quest today is ridiculously easy if you do the following two things:

1) Snipe the gates before you even get close to them so they don't actually spawn anything
2) As soon as the boss spawns, jump up to the ledge to the right of him. If you go right to the back there is a lip you can hide behind and you can just snipe him from there without worrying about any adds (apart from a hobgoblin that occasionally spawns on the ledge).

Damien

Staff
This might be obvious to everyone else but I realised the daily quest today is ridiculously easy if you do the following two things:

1) Snipe the gates before you even get close to them so they don't actually spawn anything
2) As soon as the boss spawns, jump up to the ledge to the right of him. If you go right to the back there is a lip you can hide behind and you can just snipe him from there without worrying about any adds (apart from a hobgoblin that occasionally spawns on the ledge).
That's what I do though on step 2 I just jump back to the entrance and snipe from there.

Ady87

All the exotic and legendary weapons use them, I wish I had as many as you!
It just tells you that I don't have many legendary weapons. :lol:

My set up is still:

Galahad AR (Rare) 242
Helios FR5 Fusion (Rare) 242
The Swarm Machine Gun (Legendary) 262

That said I am pleased to announce I will be Vanguard 3 in about 15 minutes and can finally by the gun I want! Been at 200 Vanguard marks for about 6 days!

If you've not got 10 fusion rifles, the gunsmith will be selling rare fusion rifles on Monday 12-3am
Brilliant, was my next question! Thanks mate.

Damien

Staff
Brilliant, was my next question! Thanks mate.
Shame you didn't get the bounty earlier as the gunsmith had sold them today from 12-3am! But at least it gives you time to save up. If prices are still the same, each rare fusion rifle will cost 1.6k glimmer. You'll need 11 fusion rifles in total - 10 to dismantle and 1 to use for the nightfall (though it seems you've already got a fusion for that)

Ady87

Shame you didn't get the bounty earlier as the gunsmith had sold them today from 12-3am! But at least it gives you time to save up. If prices are still the same, each rare fusion rifle will cost 1.6k glimmer. You'll need 11 fusion rifles in total - 10 to dismantle and 1 to use for the nightfall (though it seems you've already got a fusion for that)
My glimmer always seem to be maxed recently. Spend most of it on Heavy Ammo Synthesis. Will save some for that time though, Ta!

I did the same on the heroic. Just take out the HobG's early and stand on the stairs way back and pick him off.

Ady87

As much as I would hate to see the back of my sunbreakers, it looks like a good move would be to bench them and use the Legendary Gauntlets I just picked up and buy the Exotic chest piece. Won't result in any more alight but defence benefits of about 150 points. Already low on shards though and would need more than I do now.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Doing today's bounties, pretty happy with myself here. Can anyone beat this level of precision?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

Nice tip

Worked a treat

tom33

Ok guys, it seems you can do the daily on level 24. Anyone want to help me out on my alt (lvl 21)?

Ducklegs

Just solo'd the weekly 28, if any wants a laugh, I am trying to solo the nightfall.

Feel free to join at any time.