Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
horrible performance. Responsible for 3 goals.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I see people posting starting XIs for next season with him in it. We're in big trouble if he is.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
he’s just… nothing.

not a good tackler, crosser, his touch and technique are mediocre, doesn’t have electric pace.

there’s just nothing there to work with.

CloneMC16

Another fraud that should be sold. Awful player. It saddens me that I know he will be still starting next season.

Eddy_JukeZ

Should be binned from the club.

If Ten Hag comes in and plays him, I'll lose hope right away.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Why the feck did we bring him back. Hes shite

eire-red

We should have bought Trippier a couple seasons ago when he left Spurs.

Neither AWB nor Dalot are good enough. I'd be surprised to see Dalot much after this performance. Maybe AWB could work with a dependable and quality RW in front of him?

Doubtful... Another problem area for us.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Most people scoffed at Trippier. He's literally 3 times the player of both our FBs.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Had his chance this season and showed that he's not even that big of an upgrade on AWB if at all. Decent technique is not enough for a man utd starter.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If anything sums our squad up, it's that half assed attempt at a tackle for their 4th goal. He should be going through their player and making sure he wins it or takes the foul at least. Let us reshape.

Instead of dangles a weak foot and then jogs on passed them like they no longer exist.

The first half he was so bad we even had to swap him with AWB. He just does nothing. No offensive output, crap defending.

Doracle

He was genuinely awful last night. At fault for the first two goals and pulled out of a challenge that might have prevented the 4th. Can’t start for us against any half decent teams.

JB7

Joke of a player. Should never play for us again but I keep saying this and he keeps fecking playing. He's abysmal.

Nick7

he's not a real footballer. i seriously question where mourinho got the idea to sign him.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
One of the few players we can expect to make a profit on when we sell. Hurrah!

stevoc

Arguably at fault for 3 of the goals and had to be switched back to the right so bad was he on the left, another failed Rangnick experiment.. He should be shipped out in June to whichever club in Italy is willing to pay £5m for him.

Arsenal 3:1 Man Utd

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I wish Dalot would score the opportunities he gets because then, at least, he might have one standout quality. He's 'ok' at everything. Not sure that was worth spending £20m on. There are kids in our youth system who are also 'ok' at everything. Potentially more than okay. So what was the point in investing in Dalot? If, for example, we'd have played Phil Jones at right back for long stretches of this season, I'm not sure we'd have had worse output from the right flank.

Brophs

The One and Only
As a club we seem to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to will bang average players into good ones.

Roboc7

As a club we seem to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to will bang average players into good ones.
We’ve collected so many that will have to persist with a lot of them for even longer. Amortisation of the transfer fees is most logical explanation and if that’s club policy I’m not convinced it will change despite everything RR is saying.

Neither Dalot or AWB are good enough but good chance both are still here next season.

RuudtheRed

For what it's worth, I thought he was ok today. Certainly not as easily beaten as Telles was on the other side. He was pretty unlucky to hit the crossbar and the post, could've been a huge turning point had he scored either of those. Think his lack of pace would hinder him as a full back for the long term though.

mu4c_20le

He started off well which probably won Rangnicks trust, but positionally he is still abysmal.

ti vu

He started off well which probably won Rangnicks trust, but positionally he is still abysmal.
He can't defend. What RR likes him is what you see when our pressing game is in full steam. It put less pressure on our full back defending our own box. Full back that is comfortable with the ball give the attackers freedom to overload other area (sound similar to Liverpool?). Dalot has shite delivery though.

Our squad is awful. Team is not trained well enough. Can't sustain our pressing for the whole game, so we're nothing when the pressing drops. Of course, our pressing is no problem to team on level above.

acnumber9

No idea how he managed to keep his place after the shitshow at Anfield. It cost us after 3 minutes.

Banana Republic

His first half long range shot hit the crossbar and it was unlucky not to have just dipped under and into the net.
His second half shot was goal bound and tipped onto the post by Ramsdale.
If either of those had gone in, he’d have been hailed as having a great game.
How many others in the team had those chances yesterday?
Would AWB have made those chances?

Sure, he was one of three players at fault for Arsenal’s opening goal, but made very few other mistakes over the rest of the match.
Not perfect and not outstanding at all, but Arsenal weren’t able to offer much down that side, so he was reasonably effective, as opposed to Telles on our left.

Status
Not open for further replies.