Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

acnumber9

He looks like a prick and he plays like one. I can’t stand players with one career goal to their name that think they can shoot whenever they get 30 yards from goal. Probably playing because he’s Ronaldo’s pet lap dog. If he was half as good as he thinks he is then we’d have the next Cafu on our hands.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I can’t remember who I got into an argument with. Someone saying he was good at most things. You need to go to Specsavers mate. Another shite defender in our collection. ETH can work with him? He’s a manager, not the son of god! You can’t polish a turd.

he needs to go somewhere and learn his trade, just not in the team at United

Bondi77

Only player who put in a shift today, he would be decent in a team that wasn’t shite.

The Purley King

Not good enough but pretty much the only player today that actually tried.
Gave him 5/10 just for the effort

Suedesi

My favorite player this season, when he's on the ball near the edge of the opposition's area and starts doing those stepovers, I'm lost for words in excitement. Or when he turns those afterburners to defend the ball, it's such a rare sight to see. Pray that Klopp or Madrid don't come in with a tempting offer for him...

NewYorkRed

People having a go at him based on today’s game have no idea what they’re talking about and have never played a team sport competetively, I can guarantee it.

golden_blunder

Staff
People having a go at him based on today’s game have no idea what they’re talking about and have never played a team sport competetively, I can guarantee it.
What a load of nonsense. Explain yourself. I played RB for amateur teams when I was younger. It doesn’t mean that I can’t see that he’s not up to it. And that’s not based on one game either. We have to get away from making excuses for Dalot, Lindelof and co. They aren’t good enough now and we don’t have time to babysit them

Dante

Average bang
He did alright at running in a straight line on a couple of occasions. Not so good with his passing, crossing or defensive positioning.

Easily our worst performer on the day. Brighton were targetting him all match.

The first 3 goals came from attacks down his side. The 4th he was unlucky with - showed good effort but also could have done better not to lose his man.

NoPace

God help me I'd keep him as the backup RB, though I haven't seen much of Laird to say. Clueless defensively but has some genuinely positive attributes for a 23 year old fullback and he does try. We have bigger issues. He can't start next year though.

NewYorkRed

What a load of nonsense. Explain yourself. I played RB for amateur teams when I was younger. It doesn’t mean that I can’t see that he’s not up to it. And that’s not based on one game either. We have to get away from making excuses for Dalot, Lindelof and co. They aren’t good enough now and we don’t have time to babysit them
You need to re-read my post because you just agreed with me. I said based off THAT game. Overall I agree he’s not good enough.

golden_blunder

Staff
He did alright at running in a straight line on a couple of occasions. Not so good with his passing, crossing or defensive positioning.

Easily our worst performer on the day. Brighton were targetting him all match.

The first 3 goals came from attacks down his side. The 4th he was unlucky with - showed good effort but also could have done better not to lose his man.
:lol:

userman

He’s 23yo now and showing little signs of developing into the caliber we need him to. Contract runs out next year so sell him this summer.

Sell him, as well as AWB, and let Laird be the backup to our new RB.

TOKUGAWA-X

Dalot has never showed the peak that AWB has at OT.
Sell him to the Serie A and keep AWB.

redshaw

He does remind me of a lumbering Baloo, no finesse for defence or attack. Just a large body ambling up and down the pitch.

Alfie092

So average going forward and defensively. At least AWB is comfortable in 1 on 1 defending and has better recovery pace. Not saying AWB is good enough to start but we should be looking to ship Dalot ahead of AWB while we still bring in another RB as a starter.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I had a feeling he would be because of his progressive ball ability.

flappyjay

I had a feeling he would be because of his progressive ball ability.

If we can control the ball in midfield his defensive weaknesses would be less amplified. He good enough on the ball to play for a progressive team.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Makes sense. Can't really get rid of both AWB and Dalot at the same time.

stevoc

Luckhurst has also confirmed it.
Yeah via O Jogo probably.

If Wan Bissaka is leaving then I have no doubt Dalot will be staying as a back-up. But he isn't anywhere near good enough to be first choice if we want to be a good team and have any attacking threat from the Right back.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Yeah via O Jogo probably.

If Wan Bissaka is leaving then I have no doubt Dalot will be staying as a back-up. But he isn't anywhere near good enough to be first choice if we want to be a good team and have any attacking threat from the Right back.
Both sources clearly used the word of ''plan'' aka the manager's plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.