4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciddy

I try and see the positives in every player and I know he’s only just back from injury, but invisible tonight. Didn’t even realise he was on the pitch at one point. We have “kids” better imo.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Maybe he's low on confidence or not fully fit but if he can't perform under Ten Hag he is done here.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Why on earth was he playing? Should be nowhere near a starting XI. Useless.

Brophs

The One and Only
It's obviously tricky to find your form playing one game every month or two, but he rarely looks even close to justifying his selection, much less holding on to the shirt for the next match. We should move him on. Eventually, you just have to accept that even if there are reasons why he's done nothing in two and a half years here, it's better to move on from each other.

Grande

Maybe he's low on confidence or not fully fit but if he can't perform under Ten Hag he is done here.
I think it’s very plain to see in his face and in his movement that he is shot on confidence. I’d imagine Ten Hag will try to help him out of it slowly to get a very useful bit part player, but if he can’t excavate his self efficacy, he’s going to be sold next summer or so.

crossy1686

career ending
No personality, no presence, no skill, no urgency, no desire, no intelligence, no speed, absolutely nothing. Hard to think of a more pointless player.
It’s the lack of fight and desire for me that shows he’s absolutely given up on playing for United. Today he turned up and played some minutes because he was asked to, he never looked like he wanted to be there and when he got subbed off it was like he was ready and waiting for it to happen.

Pickle85

Absolutely nothing player. Hope we never have to see him in a united shirt again.

the_cliff

Last good game he's had for us was against Istanbul Basaksehir in the UCL under Ole. We lost 2-1.

acnumber9

At least try to get on the ball and make things happen even if they don’t work out. He’s hiding. For all Bruno’s faults when he is at his worst he never stops trying to influence the game. Van de Beek is the wettest of blankets.

AJ VII

Consistency to be invisible.
Exactly. Even the 4th official is more visible than him. He does nothing to influence a game, and he isn't even good at pressing, so then there is no reason for him to be out on the field.

Okey

Not good enough at this level sadly. I already count him an ex-player. He's hardly even deserved that tag to be honest.

BorisManUtd

Didn't watch the game but judging by comments it seems like it was standard Donny performance. If he can't perform under ten Hag, he won't be able to perform ever. Will probably be sold in January on in summer. Hopefully we can get decent fee. I even forgot at some point this season about him.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
He doesn’t get many chances, so when he does he needs to make an impact. I don’t have the stats, but surely he saw the least amount of the ball than any other player?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I predicted he'd start because it seemed time and I thought, naively, he'd do well. Another completely vapid performance. He doesn't help himself with his absolute lack of effort when he's been unfancied by the two previous managers.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I kinda want to see what Ten Hag does with him before ruling him off

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd like to know what he could fetch in the market if he was made available.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
At least try to get on the ball and make things happen even if they don’t work out. He’s hiding. For all Bruno’s faults when he is at his worst he never stops trying to influence the game. Van de Beek is the wettest of blankets.
Yeah, that's what grates. A few times when he was either getting a poor pass he wouldn't chase it or fight for it, and dodges 50/50s. There is no fight in him.

Djemba-Djemba

We signed him 2 and a half years ago and I still don't think i've ever seen him do anything.

If it turned out he's been sneaking off the pitch and back to the dressing room during matches and nobody has noticed it wouldn't shock me.

CloneMC16

He doesn’t get many chances, so when he does he needs to make an impact. I don’t have the stats, but surely he saw the least amount of the ball than any other player?

Subbed off on 58 minutes. Stats from up to that point. Lowest number of touches of any player on the pitch. He needs to be way more involved if he's going to start.

lex talionis

A low bar perhaps, but Donny does not shit his pants the way Fred and McTominay do. Anyone who argues all three should go have a reasonable argument, but anyone who argues that Fred and McTominay should remain on the squad but Donny should not — for footballing, not resale value, reasons — needs a new pair of specs.

Abraxas

A low bar perhaps, but Donny does not shit his pants the way Fred and McTominay do. Anyone who argues all three should go have a reasonable argument, but anyone who argues that Fred and McTominay should remain on the squad but Donny should not — for footballing, not resale value, reasons — needs a new pair of specs.
I think Specsavers are going to be busy then because I believe the majority of fans see far more footballing use for McTominay and Fred than Donny. He is spectacularly useless.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I haven't ever watched him and seen a single quality that lends him to being a good player for a good side. He's so mediocre, in every department. Not like he's a ji Sung park with his work rate to make up for him doing complete feck all on the ball, time after time either. He's just an irrelevant footballer. Went to Everton and looked irrelevant there. Get rid as soon as possible, I said it in the summer that he'd be pointless and I'll say it every time I see him. Provides nothing, better off leaving.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Both McTominay and Fred provide a feck ton more off the ball and defensively. Fred also provides more on the ball. Donny is just fecking useless at everything on the pitch. He looks lost and he's looked lost since he joined the club. So far out of his depth.

Malone_Post

He’s been here, what, nearly two and a half years now? And I genuinely couldn’t tell you what he’s actually good at.

He has to be one of the most anonymous, wet blanket players that I’ve ever seen. No drive, no personality, no passion. He’s just kind of there, on the pitch, doing absolutely nothing. He also constantly looks like he’s about to cry, which probably isn’t his fault, but it just adds to the fact that he looks absolutely lost. Like a child in a shop who’s lost his mum. He really needs to be put out his misery and moved on.

Djemba-Djemba

I'm not even a big fan of Fred or McTominay but they've both offered fecking tons more for Utd than Van de Beek ever has. He's been here 2 and a half years and contributed absolutely fecking nothing.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I'm not even a big fan of Fred or McTominay but they've both offered fecking tons more for Utd than Van de Beek ever has. He's been here 2 and a half years and contributed absolutely fecking nothing.
He will have the shortest Youtube United highlight video ever. Absolutely the definition of stealing a wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.