4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trex

Performance like this is why people think he doesn't get a chance because he ghost through them and people hardly remember this games afterwards.

Name Changed

weso26
He's shit. People should stop making excuses for him. He doesn't play because he's not at the level required.
What is that level? This is the Europa League group stage. He has proved himself at higher levels.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. But there is obviously a player there.

We aren't playing at the top level, despite what some may believe.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He's been out for a while but you just don't feel that he can improve. We should get rid in winter

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
What is that level? This is the Europa League group stage. He has proved himself at higher levels.

He simply stagnated, not to mention wastes every chances to get himself involved in anything for the team. His good performances for Ajax feels like ages ago from time perspective. Ole didn't even knew how to use him.

AJ VII

The only attribut he has is his concistency. Just a shame he is the worst cm that I can remember we have ever had. Dont understand what he does in training that makes him get gametime at all. We should rather give gametime to one of the academy prospects or Fred.

If we are lucky we can get 10m for him in 2023.

pascell

The only attribut he has is his concistency. Just a shame he is the worst cm that I can remember we have ever had. Dont understand what he does in training that makes him get gametime at all. We should rather give gametime to one of the academy prospects or Fred.

If we are lucky we can get 10m for him in 2023.
Consistency to be invisible.

United492

I'm not completely comparing to Fred but I think they're similar in that they both need a run of games to 'bed in'. I can't say that Donny has ever had that? I may be proved wrong on that, but now, with Eriksen and Casemiro in the team, you've got to wonder how he's ever going to get a run of games to prove himself.

There's obviously a player in there.

Name Changed

weso26
He simply stagnated, not to mention wastes every chances to get himself involved in anything for the team. His good performances for Ajax feels like ages ago from time perspective. Ole didn't even knew how to use him.
He finds pockets of space constantly. He is continously looking for the ball and never receives it. Always looking for triangles etc.

I believe there is a player there. I don't believe he will show it at United. He probably will if he goes back to Ajax. It's a bit of a shame.

Bobade

Did very little. Hes done nothing at United. Did nothing at Everton. Unfenced by Ole. Unfenced by Ten Hag, his old manager from when he looked good. I find him strangely likeable and really wanted him to be a success but its time to cut our losses here. Could still fetch £20m.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He finds pockets of space constantly. He is continously looking for the ball and never receives it. Always looking for triangles etc.

I believe there is a player there. I don't believe he will show it at United. He probably will if he goes back to Ajax. It's a bit of a shame.
Ten Hag obviously won't give up on him that fast, but we really need additional quality to relieve Eriksen & Bruno.

If there's example to use managerial magic on a player, Donny definitely is one... still won't be surprised if he'll be sold as his involvement is even lesser than Martial's.

crossy1686

career ending
Did very little. Hes done nothing at United. Did nothing at Everton. Unfenced by Ole. Unfenced by Ten Hag, his old manager from when he looked good. I find him strangely likeable and really wanted him to be a success but its time to cut our losses here. Could still fetch £20m.
If we get anywhere near £20m for him, whoever makes that deal should be in charge of all of the UK’s trade negotiations for the foreseeable future

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

That doesn't matter. He's consistently failed at Manchester United. Can't keep holding on to and glorifying his Ajax days. There's a difference between playing for United in the Europa league and Rennes in the same competition. Unfortunately he isn't good enough to play for us at any level really.

crossy1686

career ending
Ten Hag obviously won't give up on him that fast, but we really need additional quality to relieve Eriksen & Bruno.

If there's example to use managerial magic on a player, Donny definitely is one... still won't be surprised if he'll be sold as his involvement is even lesser than Martial's.
The only reason Donny is still here is because we lost Pogba and Lingard last summer, he’d be gone if either of them stayed.

BlueHaze

Missed opportunity not trying to include him in either deals for both the players we signed from Ajax to lower the fees. He's done here. I thought he would feature more under Ten Jag. His career took a massive set back the minute he joined us.

He went from one of europes brightest to a nobody...

We need to try and get something while we can..

Chief123

Yeah he can be shipped out without anyone realising hes gone
Even if he was shipped out during the game I would never have noticed.

In all seriousness, at half time I genuinely forgot he was playing. I bet he had less than 5 touches in that first half.

Bobade

If we get anywhere near £20m for him, whoever makes that deal should be in charge of all of the UK’s trade negotiations for the foreseeable future
Dunno mate. A lot of fairly average players move for a decent fee.

crossy1686

career ending

John O’Shea won a champions league, do you think he deserved to be starting as first choice CB for any elite team in the CL?

crossy1686

career ending
Dunno mate. A lot of fairly average players move for a decent fee.
I hear you, but he hasn’t played, and when he has he’s looked like someone playing tribute to a footballer. He has to go abroad from United and I think the only viable destination is Holland where the money is light.

CloneMC16

In all seriousness, at half time I genuinely forgot he was playing. I bet he had less than 5 touches in that first half.
13 touches in the first half. The least of any player on the pitch. Including both teams.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One upon a time he was linked with a move to Real Madrid for £50m

A-man

Have a couple of nice (back passing) touches as sub, fans start thinking maybe he has something, starts, totally anonymous, subbed after an hour. Repeat with the argument that he is not really a cm but a 10. Starts as 10, totally anonymous, subbed after an hour, repeat with the argument that he is not really a 10 but a cm.
exactly. Add also the argument that “he hasn’t played much lately”. I think he should move on, mostly for his own good.

Chief123

I think Donny’s performance shows why Bruno has been played so much over the last few of years.

kirk buttercup

Needs to be moved on . Offers nothing really sadly , I was hoping he could be a good link up player . I Don't know what he is good at tbh

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp

He won't be missed in any regards, is all I can say about him. We got excited about him, but he hasnt delivered once.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
If we're playing at a lower level (Europa League) don't you think it would be an easier playing field for Donny? He seems to be hiding from the ball and doesn't seem to be in the right place to receive the ball. He definitely needs to find himself again if there was a quality footballer at his previous club. He's in a situation where he needs games and you only get games when you prove yourself to be better than others in his position. It's very unlikely he will get regular game time at United in his present form.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's the real baby-face assassin. His invisible technique is pretty good.

Glorio

This bloke's movement is so elite he eludes even his own team mates

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
No personality, no presence, no skill, no urgency, no desire, no intelligence, no speed, absolutely nothing. Hard to think of a more pointless player.

alexanderplatz

Not often you get a player you can’t figure out at all. I think he can maybe be good at ghosting into positions but it mostly comes across as him just standing around. He needs a move but we need it too, if only to save the hassle of trying to understand it all

Status
Not open for further replies.