6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aston Villa 1:3 Man Utd
Make a DVD highlights package of this guy. Show it to the kids and tell them, thats how you play centre forward.

Love this guy. And he's so much classiser than Zlatan, in both play (yeah I said it) and character

His movement is just incredible. Makes it look so simple but our attacks are so much better when he’s playing as he’s forcing the defence to actually think. It’s too easy when he’s on the bench as everything is to feet & there’s nobody stretching the defence. Brilliant player.

How the feck did we waste all these years playing without a proper striker and even thinking Martial will do it I can't believe.

I can't imagine life without Cavani any more. :drool:

A top class striker with excellent movement and finish, I missed all these.

Showing everyone he's still one of the best strikers in the world. Why would he waste his talents in this Argentinean leagues?

Society if we signed Cavani 4 or so years ago:
image0.jpg

His heading is a cheat code. Can't think of many players I'd rather have on the end of a cross.

How the feck did we waste all these years playing without a proper striker and even thinking Martial will do it I can't believe.

I can't imagine life without Cavani any more. :drool:

A top class striker with excellent movement and finish, I missed all these.

I've been saying let's not waste our time with Martial for years. He's not a number 9. Cavani is so special.

Is he still playing international football? Give him a summer off and a full pre season and I'm already excited for August 14th

Becoming one of my favorite players of the post-Fergie era.

Was forced to play out of position and third fiddle to Neymar and Mbappe so people forgot how good he is in a proper CF role.
His off the ball movement and anticipation in the box is something we have missed for so long.

He's fantastic and I feel fortunate to get to see him play for us. His energy levels at 34 are incredible, I really hope he stays for another year or two because I can see him still being a threat.

Is he still playing international football? Give him a summer off and a full pre season and I'm already excited for August 14th
Yep, unfortunately for us.

Would give anything for him to stay here two more seasons and teach our other attackers a few things in the process. He's class.

I wish the other potential strikers in our squad could have the same desire to get space in the box. They'll never have it unfortunately, they don't have that bite in them.

United can never go back to having a striker that is less than what Cavani is again. It makes all the difference

PSG, you lucky bastards for holding onto him for so long. I pray we get at least one more year of this magic
Wasted him on the wing 2-3 seasons to please Zlatan...:rolleyes: I have never been a Zlatan fan since he was at Ajax tbh. Always loved the player and his attitude. I was delighted when we have signed him even that was "a panic buy". Nothing to add really.

Look at his movement for his goal. He sees what will happen before it happens. Martial just does not have that.

Feels like he has that sixth sense, everything is in slow motion when we're attacking.

Quality when he came on. He’d have scored four if he started today

Uruguay in the Copa America and with qualifiers which is really annoying.

Have PSG got any forwards with a year left on their contract? Might as well just get the pre-contract agreement sorted out now.
Hmm, there is a guy. What’s his name again? Think his initials are KM. is he any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.