Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I think people are forgetting how young he is.

Could be great in the future but don't expect him to come in and be the next Keane/Carrick/whoever.
GTF out of here with that sensible shit, this is hype land….and this kid is our next sacrifice on the alter

theklr

Only way we’ll get him over PSG is if Pogba is going there in my opinion . Why wouldnt they pay whats pocket change for them for a player that has said he wants to stay in France?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Underrated is Fred. Excellent option to have in your squad with that work rate.
it’s funny how poorly some of our fans rate him. he makes 1 dodgy pass on occasions but runs his absolute socks off for the team, he does all of the midfield work and rashfords defending too!

one thing is for sure he’s going nowhere.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Only way we’ll get him over PSG is if Pogba is going there in my opinion . Why wouldnt they pay whats pocket change for them for a player that has said he wants to stay in France?
PSG already have a tonne of midfielders, maybe Rennes would prefer to sell him abroad too?

Perhaps he likes the idea of united. who knows really!

0le

Is he a defensive midfielder or a box to box midfielder?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
‘’Progressing in direct contact’’

What does it mean? Placing bid?

Womp

idiot
That's a fecking steal for someone of his ability. He has the talent to be one of, if not the stand out midfielder of his generation. At such a young age, he's already got a few years of top flight football experience too.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

We are in contact with both player and club I guess. I guess we are mostly waiting to see if Camaviga is interested or not. Then it will move very fast

Infestissumam

well Bouhafsi said a week ago or so that we'd meet with Camavingas entourage. So I guess we're in contact with both Rennes and Camavinga to discuss a deal and convince him of the project.

SAFMUTD

I don't watch the french league but from what I've heard he wasn't as great this last season like he was in the 19/20.

Still for 30M it's a no brainer, world-class potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.