Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

He did look for breathers and you could tell he was fecked at one point, but then a few other players were too. The guy is a beast however.

Shame about the first goal. Maybe for the second he needs to learn to always expect the worst if its not a goal (eg rebounding to a striker).

Him vs KDB foot races were a sight to see.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
He looks an exceptional talent honestly, with a bit of polishing he could be immense for a decade. Our best buy this summer for me.

ReDDHDevilS

So it's Bailly.

"I told 20 times to Bailly, never play a first station ball, never because this is where they want to press. Never do that. He did 20 times during the game." (it's around 8.40 min)

Loublaze

ATLien
Great experience for him but honestly Smalling needs to come in. I'd like to see Blind further up the pitch but that aint happening

Perrick Dubois

Him vs KDB foot races were a sight to see.
That one in the second half where he turned on the juice was insane. Maybe it was Nolito? Down the left, looked like he'd gotten the drop on him but Bailly opened his stride and the player obviously gave up when he wasn't going to get tehre ahead of Bailly. He's an absolute beast of a player, Jose knows CB's for sure. I think the Blind/Bailly combination is good but I think Blind lets himself down with a bit of a gaff every now and then.

RedPnutz

So it's Bailly.

"I told 20 times to Bailly, never play a first station ball, never because this is where they want to press. Never do that. He did 20 times during the game." (it's around 8.40 min)
But Blind is the easier target to criticise.

Sylar

That one in the second half where he turned on the juice was insane. Maybe it was Nolito? Down the left, looked like he'd gotten the drop on him but Bailly opened his stride and the player obviously gave up when he wasn't going to get tehre ahead of Bailly. He's an absolute beast of a player, Jose knows CB's for sure. I think the Blind/Bailly combination is good but I think Blind lets himself down with a bit of a gaff every now and then.
I remember him vs KDB for one exactly like you described, and this was after Baily looked a bit fecked.

Drifter

American
Put everything into that game . Could be the best transfer of this window.

Bwuk

He's a better version of Smalling. Needs to play with Blind though.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
The more I see him the more I come to the conclussion he will become the bedrock of the defence for the next decade.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
A few times he let the opposition get a run on him and he had to be 'bail'ed out by Smalling and I also saw him get outpaced a few times in straight foot race. Now considering how quick he is, that tells me he wasn't operating at 100% in terms of concentration. I also thought he was poor against City.

He needs to either be given a rest or just needs to be given a bollocking. I thought even the goal we conceded could have been stopped if he had been more aggressive and blocked that passing lane into the edge of the box.. he should have closed that guy down and took him out.

Rossa

A few times he let the opposition get a run on him and he had to be 'bail'ed out by Smalling and I also saw him get outpaced a few times in straight foot race. Now considering how quick he is, that tells me he wasn't operating at 100% in terms of concentration. I also thought he was poor against City.

He needs to either be given a rest or just needs to be given a bollocking. I thought even the goal we conceded could have been stopped if he had been more aggressive and blocked that passing lane into the edge of the box.. he should have closed that guy down and took him out.
Looked to carry a knock from early on. Smalling ran past him once to bail him out, as you said. Still a great player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's had an absolute shocker today. Looked good in the first few games but I'm starting to think it's a fluke.

His passing is shocking, his tackles are nearly always mis timed and he rarely wins any headers.

Blind is a far superior player to him, he must be dropped for the next match.

Classical Mechanic

Pathetic display today. Should be dropped for it. Blind made a couple of mistakes last week but I don't recall him ever putting in a display as shambolic as this.

Orange Tree

Baily-Smalling partnership just doesn't work. it needs someone who can bring composure and help bring the ball out of defence.

At least put Carrick or Schweinsteiger in front of the defense instead of Fellaini.

Giggsy92

Pathetic display today. Should be dropped for it. Blind made a couple of mistakes last week but I don't recall him ever putting in a display as shambolic as this.
I don't know, Blind had a shocker against Watford last year at our place.

Walters_19_MuFc

This is why I wasn't over the top when he had a few good games. I have no doubt that he'll be a top defender, but he's still young and still has a lot to learn. Today was an example of this.

Kag

The defence has zero protection and he's playing in a side low on confidence and generally without a clue. No shock that he's getting gradually worse.

Adam-Utd

The defence has zero protection and he's playing in a side low on confidence and generally without a clue. No shock that he's getting gradually worse.
No excuses. He air shots the ball far too often, just swings his leg and hopes for the best. His composure on the ball is awful as he just hoofs it high and long under any half pressure, and today his slide tackles just look amateur.

I hope it's just a small blip but I feel he was playing on adrenaline the first few games and had luck on his side.

Looked far from the "beast" in the last 2 games.

Kag

No excuses. He air shots the ball far too often, just swings his leg and hopes for the best. His composure on the ball is awful as he just hoofs it high and long under any half pressure, and today his slide tackles just look amateur.

I hope it's just a small blip but I feel he was playing on adrenaline the first few games and had luck on his side.

Looked far from the "beast" in the last 2 games.
It's not good enough, you're right. But any young defender is bound to get worse in this team environment, don't you think?

Adam-Utd

It's not good enough, you're right. But any young defender is bound to get worse in this team environment, don't you think?
Which is why he should be dropped for the next game. If he can't handle the pressure we've got blind who is much more composed.

Status
Not open for further replies.