Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
This place is quite pathetic. The kneejerking and overreaction after every poor performances, rare might they be from a player is downright detestable.

After an awful game against Watford people went nut and wrote all these nonsense about the guy being a mistake and rewriting his previous performances to suit in the then current mood of slating the player, this week the same people are back proping him up again.

The sight of some posts in this thread is IQ draining
I see this kind of posts all over the CAF ,but they are really not true.

The trend in here is simply is rather simple:When a player is playing well his supporters rule the roost with detractors staying far away.They will either not post in the said player thread or give those conditional compliments like ''i think he played well but I think he will struggle in future against...''
It's only when that player makes a mistake when the detractors come out of the woodwork to explain how that mistake makes such player not good enough.

People here would rather stick to an opinion formed initially when a player is signed rather than admit they were wrong.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
He's been excellent so far. Just the one bad game against Watford, which is to be expected considering his age. Him and Blind have been our two best players of the season currently (which might drastically change after Chelsea / Pool games...)

AndyJ1985

I like him a lot. Have done since I seen him during pre season. He's young and still learning so he won't be perfect; and quite frankly even the best defenders make mistakes so perfection doesn't exist. What we have is a great young defender who will become a rock at the back for us for many years. Just imagine the state we'd be in without him; having to rely on Rojo and even Jones. That would be horrible.Such an important signing.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I see this kind of posts all over the CAF ,but they are really not true.

The trend in here is simply is rather simple:When a player is playing well his supporters rule the roost with detractors staying far away.They will either not post in the said player thread or give those conditional compliments like ''i think he played well but I think he will struggle in future against...''
It's only when that player makes a mistake when the detractors come out of the woodwork to explain how that mistake makes such player not good enough.

People here would rather stick to an opinion formed initially when a player is signed rather than admit they were wrong.
Dude the posts i'm talking about are literally 2-3 pages ago. Now go on and read them instead of thinking I'm just making stuff up.

I'm well aware of constructive criticism, just as how I know someone is talking nonsense when I see them.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I truly hope Vida spent some time with Bailly yesterday, I think he mentioned him as one of his idols.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was excellent yesterday, but I'm not that surprised tbh. Vardy is not a very good footballer at all. He can't out run Bailly, and has no more skill on the ball than Inzaghi. He's a kick and chase merchant.

Sam M

Coming out unscathed against possibly the league's most dangerous sprint relay team in Vardy, Grey and Musa is no mean feat.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He covers the ground up ridiculously quickly.

Bwuk

We can't keep playing him and Smalling together without Blind or Herrera in the team to take the ball off them and move it forward.

It should be him or Smalling with Blind at the back.

The United

I actually want to think he is a better version of smalling. But, of course early days and what not.

m1y2

Both him and Smalling are in form, wouldn't mind starting them both as our main CBs, I like how Smalling quickly adapted to play with Bailly, letting him be more aggressive, whilst playing with blind he's the one who's more aggressive..

Really like the transfer, with all those Mangalas, Otamendis,Stoneses etc.. we got a player not everyone heard of before and he looks like he's better than all of them.. fingers crossed for him but people should stop overrating him, let him grow into his role with not too high expectations from the start

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Both him and Smalling are in form, wouldn't mind starting them both as our main CBs, I like how Smalling quickly adapted to play with Bailly, letting him be more aggressive, whilst playing with blind he's the one who's more aggressive..

Really like the transfer, with all those Mangalas, Otamendis,Stoneses etc.. we got a player not everyone heard of before and he looks like he's better than all of them.. fingers crossed for him but people should stop overrating him, let him grow into his role with not too high expectations from the start
I believe he'll soon be the world's best centre back. It's incredible.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Took three managers to finally find a solid purveyor of destruction in defense. De Gea must be finally close to feeling comfortable with that kind of formation... and to think Drogba helped him make that choice is just mind bending.

If he'll stay out of giving away penalties then he saved Ed a lot of money in pursuing a guy like Varane but his absence during AFCON is inevitable. Jose and gang may have to use their knowledge again to provide at least remotely solid cover in this type of situation.

Last edited:

3KDré

He is just 22. It might be a bit much to say this so early on but he can be up there with the very best in current world football one day.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The coaching staff needs to train the rashness out of him. Liverpools quick attackers will make a meal out of those, Coutinho will be perma-rolling on the deck for 15 minutes.

One thing that surprises me though is that he has grown so much on the ball, and especially his aerial game has improved heaps and bounds since Spain. Aerial prowess was a weakness of his there.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
.. and to think Drogba helped him make that choice is just mind bending.
Seems like on his later years, some United fans grew fondness of him. I know I did. And some threads about him on the Caf show similar feeling. He and Lampard were two of Chelsea's that somehow very likeable.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Seems like on his later years, some United fans grew fondness of him. I know I did. He and Lampard were two of Chelsea's that somehow very likeable.
Aye but still many of them probably never forget how he slapped Vidic in Moscow. :lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Aye but still many of them probably never forget how he slapped Vidic in Moscow. :lol:
:lol: Vidic's baby girl (if he has one) could've slapped harder than that one. I was actually surprised at that time, that he was red carded for it. Not that I was complaining.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Would he be better off lcb and smalling rcb as he is better on ball?

Raw

Need a gif of that moment where he totally missed the ball, Stoke went on a counter, and he just won it back with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.