Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Hype overload. He's been great at the start of the season, now ranging between good and very good. He makes mistakes but has that incredible acceleration to give himself second chances. It does mask his flaws, but I hope he settles in nicely and cuts them out eventually.

The United

I like him. Maybe i am a shit mood but i don't find that miss funny. Not sure how he missed it.

Green_Red

Looks like hes been playing in the Prem for years. This guy could be the signing of the season for me.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
LOLOLO. How can you not love this guy?

Totally effed up that chance and really weird he had that reaction all in one movement (i.e he was gonna miss it in his head already) but just lols.
:lol::lol::lol: how did I miss this reaction.. that is hilarious. Need a zoomed up GIF version.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
They must be locking him up in a cage before match day
He must be so scary to play against in training. I would prefer that this is the case tbh. Actually can we unleash him on Rojo, Darmian, Rooney and Phil Jones..

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is fantastic and calamitous all rolled into one, but his potential is sky high. Wish he was a little more composed when intercepting the ball though, a few times he could have just first time passed it into a team mates feet, but prefers to smash it high and long to nobody. Apart from that though he's great.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I knew he would be good and a success, since I've literally followed him since birth, but I never would have guessed that he would have such an instant impact.

Vashu

He is fantastic and calamitous all rolled into one, but his potential is sky high. Wish he was a little more composed when intercepting the ball though, a few times he could have just first time passed it into a team mates feet, but prefers to smash it high and long to nobody. Apart from that though he's great.
This sounds annoyingly similar to early Phil Jones descriptions since his transfer to United, but I'm sure Bailly isn't made of sugar... Brown sugar anyone?!

Santoryo

ripping the reward
This sounds annoyingly similar to early Phil Jones descriptions since his transfer to United, but I'm sure Bailly isn't made of sugar... Brown sugar anyone?!
Well this guy can get injured and 2 days later play though that injury while still performing like a beast. Jones would be in a coma after something like that.

Vashu

Ouch... Blame God and his creations, like pigmentations and molasses( kind of...) or universe in general! It's quite uncanny that all this goes in white text isn't it? It somehow reminds me of that 'Jango' scene...

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Best bit of business we did all summer. Hope we can continue purchasing young players like this. Must be part of the point with bringing in all of these new scouts?!

Young players with agility and ability must be a priority. Watching us not even getting close to the City-players was sickening. And watching the Spurs and Liverpoolplayers press should be an eyeopener.

Zlatan (at 35), Fellaini, Mata and even Rooney have a lot of ability, but I doubt they would play for Klopp, Pep or Pochettino. Surely not more than one at the time.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Think people sometimes forget how little football Bailly has played as he's started so well. His style of front foot defending is quite high risk but obviously great when it works.

I think we need to protect him a bit more as the mistakes will come, as happens to everyone while they're gaining experience. That's why I still think having more of a leader like Smalling alongside him rather than Blind is the way forward (José chasing Fonte might be a sign he agrees).

Think he's the most enjoyable defender to watch that we've had since Vida in his prime but he will give away a few bad penalties and get cards (the ref didn't see the one on Kolarov) and then he kind of got rag dolled by a striker that just looked too strong for him currently.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
he kind of got rag dolled by a striker that just looked too strong for him currently.

In fairness that was the last minute of the game and Isaac Success had just come on so had fresh legs and is looking like a bit of a beast either way!

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
In fairness that was the last minute of the game and Isaac Success had just come on so had fresh legs and is looking like a bit of a beast either way!
That's a fair point, and that guy is a big unit for 20 years old. The point I suppose I'm trying to make is that Bailly hasn't filled out his frame yet, and is prob one of the lighter centre backs in the Prem. He's not lacking bravery though and I think with another few stone weight on him he'll be bossing it even more.

Dobbs

Upto this season Smalling was our "physical" defender. Now he's next to Bailly he almost looks timid and reserved.

How good he is we'll see but he is at least very enjoyable to watch.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Loved how he stepped into midfield and won the ball back immediately when they tried to play passes between the lines.

Sir A1ex

Booking was a joke - he basically got it for persistent fouling by the team for what was possibly(?) his first foul. And I'm pretty sure that's not how the rules work.

3KDré

Could improve his heading but other than that he is our best signing this summer.

izec

Better than Smalling today and in fact every game so far they played together. The booking was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.