Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAF

Ageist
He's impressed so much so early on that I almost feel like he's flying under the radar at the moment :lol: He's amazing. If he keeps this up, then surley he'll be one of Mourinho's best ever signings?

Bwuk

He's impressed so much so early on that I almost feel like he's flying under the radar at the moment :lol: He's amazing. If he keeps this up, then surley he'll be one of Mourinho's best ever signings?
Bit early for that.

He's been brilliant though. He's already our best defender, and quite comfortably.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
84 professional matches under his belt, that is ridiculous. Most players his age has like 160-200 matches.

While others were playing football Bailly guarded the phone booth like a boss, even managed to pick up his wife doing it.

Russell_eire

Immense so far. Playing so well that soon that even "the new [insert player]" comments will dry up. He'll be missed in January, but a good tournament for him will build his confidence even more.

thepolice123

Incredibly lazy and complacent for their goal. Just stood there and stuck out a lazy leg like it was Sunday League.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Incredibly lazy and complacent for their goal. Just stood there and stuck out a lazy leg like it was Sunday League.
To be fair it started to feel like a Sunday league :lol:

But yeah he got complacent. But overall solid performance aside from his Sunday league moment

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Behind closed doors will be different, I just couldn't imagine Mourinho putting up with the lack of effort we saw for the goal. Especially when it comes to the defensive side of the game.
Mou will probably give them an earful, the whole defense switched off with Bailey being the main culprit.

Mou will probably tell them to stay focused till final whistle even if the game is already won.

Brightonian

Still not a perfect player, but remarkable for his age. Just needs to turn down the impetuousness half a notch. Twice he got completely skinned by his man because he threw himself into a tackle he was never going to be able to make, and we could have been punished for those mistakes against a better side. He'll improve on this by playing next to Smalling, whose judgement is his strongest asset and who almost never fails to make a tackle once he's gone for it.

Bailly did fall asleep for the goal but honestly by then the whole team was just having a lark, so it's not something we need to worry about seeing from him again.

jeepers

Not entirely his fault innit. Sure, as a defender, you're supposed to stop any ball from going into the box, and his defending was lazy and poor, BUT RvP ran 50-60 yards untracked and was the only one in the 6 yard area in the box.

Rojo could've been better positioned. TFM could've tracked back quicker given he was fresh legs.

The United

Someone said it was his only error. Well, it was not. He was getting screwed badly by that striker for a good 5-10 mins around that goal as well.

I mean it is ok. Everyone's form can dip sometimes.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Someone said it was his only error. Well, it was not. He was getting screwed badly by that striker for a good 5-10 mins around that goal as well.

I mean it is ok. Everyone's form can dip sometimes.
And he misjudged a ball badly at one point where he should have dealt with the situation comfortably.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I honestly think he might be the best young CB in world football. Not a single player I'd swap him with.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Mourinho said he's injured really badly.

Time for Blind and Smalling to start in the middle for us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Will be gutted if he's out for a while. Been arguably our best outfield player (Along with mata) this season. Our only competent center back too it looks like often times. We collapsed defensively when he came off, not that it was great before but at least we were a lot more organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.