Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

What is worse he is the only one of our glorified summer signings who has so far added anything to the team.
And he's the one we knew the least about.

Why is it that our biggest name signings post Fergie have been such flops? The only big name signings I can think of that hasn't been shit is Mata. Whereas it's players like Bailly, Martial and Blind that have been the most successful and no one really knew anything about them before they came here.

AlwaysRed66

And he's the one we knew the least about.

Why is it that our biggest name signings post Fergie have been such flops? The only big name signings I can think of that hasn't been shit is Mata. Whereas it's players like Bailly, Martial and Blind that have been the most successful and no one really knew anything about them before they came here.
I think you have answered your own question here. Clubs see Man Utd calling, & know we will pay premium prices for players, way over their real value.

Also, many of the established players seem to have just been bought without any real consideration what they add to the team.

I hope it's just a twinge as he stopped himself rather than it completely going on it's own.

This guy has shown us what we've missed since Rio and Vidic left, and shown why Smalling and Jones will never be good enough.

VanGaalEra

There were some reports recently they said he might make it back as early as Spurs on 3 December I think.

Moiraine

When is he coming back?
Any official date about it ? with he was there instead of Jones. Would never be an easy header for Giroud.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
How long does ACON last?
We expect to see him play in february or something, unless he gets another injury during that competition?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Lasts for just under a month. Unfortunately he plays in a good team, so chances are he could be there for the duration, whereas Senegal look a bit crap, so Liverpool will get Mane back early enough.

Bojan11

Back in training according to the commentator tonight. Hopefully can play apart in the next few weeks.

Mitser

Great news!
Would be legend to get him back in time for busy xmas period, before he's off to ACON.

ti vu

Great news!
Would be legend to get him back in time for busy xmas period, before he's off to ACON.
I am torn between the thought of having him back soon then going to ACON thus risk an injury or wait a little longer when he's not ineligible for that tournament.

Raw

Great news! Hope we don't rush him back too quickly though, Jones and Rojo have surprisingly done well in his absence.

Walters_19_MuFc

Good to have him back. Whilst Jones and Rojo are playing good; however, we shouldnt have to rush him back.

I would evetunally like to see him and Jones together, as Mourinho has made it clear Rojo is a left back.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Put him on a diet of jollof rice, fufu with chicken soup, yams & spinach stew, banku with grilled tilapia & pepper and he'll be back within a month.
I was out by a week or so, but I knew he'd be back well before Christmas :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Huge boost to see him back in and around it.

Does beg the question though, what the bloody hell has Smalling done to his toe to be out for so long!

Walters_19_MuFc

I must have missed this. When did he say Rojo was an LB? Very disappointed in Mou if it's the case.
There was a game, think it was the Fenerbache game when he said we were playing with two left backs at centre back, meaning Rojo and Blind. He also said something else. I'll try and find the quotes for you later.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Wow, where did that come from?

I thought he was out until February or something.
It was a surprise that he’s already back, but he was supposed to come back in late December, well in time for African Cup of Nations in January.

Fracture90

I can see him starting alongside Rojo against Zorya on Thursday. Jones was great for us past few games think Mourinho will rest him vs. Zorya.

Status
Not open for further replies.