Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

Something bad was said to him.
i thought the same because he actually looked like he wanted to fight. even wanted to rush down the tunnel on some "meet me there then" type of thing. not saying whatever happened justifies it, but it could help explain.

Zoo

Looked like Valencia was the one who initiated things. Surely something was said to rile them up.

Bojan11

Worth a mistaken identity appeal? Valencia is the one that actually connected with the shove.
Why on earth would you want that? We have no right back.

Bailly didn't just try once he tried three times to shove their players. Imagine if Vidic had reacted to Drogba in Moscow. Big players keep their motions in check.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
He is a liability both in his temperament and in some of the decisions and challenges he makes. He is a superb athlete of a player but that only gets you so far. And no this isn't knee jerk, i've been saying it for weeks. When all our players are fit Rojo and Smalling would be my CB pairing.

Bwuk

Guidetti clearly said something that set both him and Valencia off. Wonder if it'll come out.

That tit who got sent off trying to fight Bailly as they walked down the tunnel as well. Wish Bailly had just battered him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gutted and infuriated at the same time. He's our best defender and has been so good recently, but he's just cost himself and the team massively there.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Definition of mental, reminds me of Drogba in Moscow but ten times bigger crank. The passion, sacrifice and no control whatsoever. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Massive miss for the final.

At least we'll have our best defender in the last league games though :lol:

2 from Jones/Smalling/Blind.

Interesting call to make.

Zii

Basically with that move we have lost the final. Jose's only tactic of get a goal and hold on simple WILL NOT work with a CB pairing on Smalling and Blind. Zero chance.

Ban

He is a liability both in his temperament and in some of the decisions and challenges he makes. He is a superb athlete of a player but that only gets you so far. And no this isn't knee jerk, i've been saying it for weeks. When all our players are fit Rojo and Smalling would be my CB pairing.
It is exactly a kneejerk.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Baillys a liability but you'd play Smalling.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
He's our best defender. Our only quality defender.

He's going to miss the final through his own needless stupidity.

He will learn from this the hard way.

Red4Life_#7

He will be a huge miss, but Jones, Smalling & Blind are good enough. We will need Carrick's experience too!!

pablo__p

My mom until his red card.

It happened to bigger players than him and it I'm sure it must have been some terrible stuff said that got him riled up so much.

He'll learn from this but I think that's who he is. This enormous drive and spirit got him to where he is in football and today, sadly we saw the other side of this coin.

C'est Moi Cantona

:lol: Good one, needed a laugh after the stress of watching that, thanks.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Absolute madness! Smalling is massively inept.

Bailly is our best defender since Vidic and looks like he has potential to be seen at that level. Smalling will never be more than an injury prone Evans equivalent. Good in occasional spells, but often found out.

Zoo

I care that he was sent off. I couldn't care less what was or was not said to him. It's irrelevant.
Well from the looks of it Valencia looked to be more deserving of the red. But we don't know exactly what happened.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Absolute madness! Smalling is massively inept.

Bailly is our best defender since Vidic and looks like he has potential to be seen at that level. Smalling will never be more than an injury prone Evans equivalent. Good in occasionally spells, but often found out.
Rojo is our best CB and i'd still have Smalling over Bailly right now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Basically with that move we have lost the final. Jose's only tactic of get a goal and hold on simple WILL NOT work with a CB pairing on Smalling and Blind. Zero chance.
Oh. No point watching in 2 weeks lads, it's already lost.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Have submitted above to Oxford dictionary people with suggestion that they consider it as a new definitive definition of the word 'kneejerk'.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Meh, he's still pretty young and inexperienced, lost his head somewhere, the balt shit probably said something nasty to him, it's a shame he'll miss the final but oh well, sure he'll learn from it.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
We needed everyone to keep their heads and he goes and does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.