Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 666 44.9%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 816 55.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Redstain

Looks like he's out of ideas that long walk back to the dressing room showed so much with very little said. Hope I'm wrong but he's days are certainly numbered it's when not if this season and the rot continues.

Jezpeza

That is mentality of FIFA, FM players basically, that's what.
literally no idea what you are talking about.

look at the facts and he’s not lasting much longer in the job and doesnt look like he is turning it around. Just matter of fact, week to week premier league stuff. The likes of heckinbottom and Dyche are going soon and they are at relegation fodder.

Kopral Jono

Have some faith you inbreeds.

He doesn't look besides himself, he looks genuinely angry.

The Dalot brain fart.
The Onana brain fart.

No manager in the world stops that from happening.

Onana is a self conscious cock-a-doodle.
It's what overconfidence gets you.

But we are on the right track.
He's promoting youth.
Hojlund looks a good one.
Mount looked really good today.

Give him time you fecks. Ease off.
Amen.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
How is it possible that his team had more of a style 3 months into his reign and 12 months later has nothing?

Anyway. I think he ll be gone by December and I think he has lost the dressing room. I guess that's a hard lesson for him because he decided he didn't want any advise and he could do it on his own.
As if Rangnick knew what he was doing considering he was EVEN WORSE than ETH.

KeanoMagicHat

These results are abysmal and as bad as any manager we've had, after significant money was spent. There's no way around that.

KjaAnd

I can't believe some of you are defending him. He's the manager. It's his job to assemble a good squad and coach it to be even better. He simply has not done that. Individual mistakes happen sometimes. That's not the manager's fault. But when they happen time and time again - which is the case for us - it's either about the squad not being good enough (which is the manager's fault) or the coaching not being good enough (which is also the manager's fault). I suspect it's a combination of the two for us. We're a mess offensively and defensively, out of possession and in possession.

Malone_Post

Don’t see how he survives this.

Awful results
Awful tactics
Awful football
Awful signings

Thanks for the league cup I guess?
Just feel incredibly disillusioned right now as I really like the guy but just I don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. We’re getting worse and worse.

STYLOISRED

I don't quite understand what's going on here. Ten Hag seems to be a good coach and should have been able to raise everyone's game. Transfers aside, one should in theory at least see a purpose behind his decisions and style.

But honestly, it's all just rather shit.
Players like Rashford, Bruno, Dalot and Lindelof have been shit. In the case of Dalot and Lindelof, they are not first choice so you can understand that they won't be as good as the starters but Bruno and Rashford should be getting the stick. He doesn't look like he can solve whatever problem the team is facing because he hasn't even done the simple task of dropping players that need to be dropped.

lsd

The Oracle
Extremely unlucky today, he hasn’t been backed by Glazers, he should walk on us because of how little we supported him, he’s a genius we don’t deserve.

Clearly a wind up

Mike Smalling

I don't expect him to be employed here by Christmas. It's the way things tend to go. Once you get in this kind of a hole, it's super tough to dig yourself out. The reasons don't really matter, and I do believe he's partially been dealt a difficult hand with off the field crap and injuries at the start of this season. Now the losses are rolling, the infighting will begin, confidence is shot, every decision is scrutinized, etc. etc. The sack watch is on.

Fooza

The Dalot brain fart.
The Onana brain fart.

He's promoting youth.

A good manager would have gotten rid of dalot and put some investment in the fullbacks, even on the cheap. Even with injuries, he seems to be paying for the his decisions in the transfer windows, and it's coming to bite him in the arse.

I am questioning him though, still not on the 'get rid' camp...yet

Based Adnan

The writing's on the wall for him.

There's been zero progress and he's not even attempting to build a side capable of controlling games. Attempting to stick to transition football to appease the likes of Bruno and Rashford instead of making difficult decisions to rebuild the squad from the ground up has cost him.

At best he sees out the season imo.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
6 defeats in 10 fecking games. Come on, in what fecking world is this not sack worthy?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

The Dalot brain fart.
The Onana brain fart.

He's promoting youth.

Absolutely delusional. He's given three youth players an actual hance his entire career here. He signed Onana, he coaches the players already here, he picks the team and the tactics. He's mostly to blame.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
He’s gonna be very lucky to still be here next season if he insists on sticking with certain players

DSG

We look poorly coached. We don’t play as a team and too many players always going for the killer pass that ends up with the opponent. He needs to grow some balls and bench the likes of Casemiro, Bruno and Rashford
I don’t think Cas is our problem. We should bench Rashford and Bruno absolutely.

GiveItToGi...nowait

You would think after conceding the amount of goals we have he would tighten it up at the back to breed some confidence and build some trust by playing deeper to make sure we don’t just throw it in our own net.

GMoore23

Making Bruno captain was as worrying as anything.
How on earth you can think a character like that would make a good leader. Should have been Cas.

Andre Kagawa

Him only bringing in his former fecking players 'he knows' pisses me off too. Too risk avoidant, zero balls.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'd love it if he's already signed a new contract and they're just waiting for us to finally win a game to announce.

I'd love to hear the Murtough excuses then

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
This is humiliating. I really thought we were onto something by appointing EtH….
We are a broken club. It doesn't matter anymore who we sign as players/managers. Nothing seems to fix us.

-Supreme-

He has got to make some big decisions soon and drop some of the stars, they simply can’t be trusted anymore.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's in trouble...
I don't know where we go from here, sacking him won't change anything.
Who do you bring in? Hansi Flick?