Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Something's like the goal you can blame individuals on.

Other things like out teams lack of width and complete pain in creating quality chances through the system and not individuals is down to his tactics.

PoTMS

Lame duck. We'll do what Manchester United do and tank this season and next season will be a transition season. Instead of what a normal club would do is sack him now and give the new man some time to build for next season.

He's one of the biggest frauds in world football. At least we all knew what we were getting with Ole. This guy came in with a big reputation and he's been abysmal.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Can’t get anything out of this team at the moment. Absolutely nothing. Everything’s entirely abject, error-ridden, and bordering on apathy. We’ve reached the stage where his days in the hot seat are numbered. No question about it.

Based Adnan

Shit recruitment and a culture of no accountability for poor performances

Only a matter of time regardless of the result today

SirMonteyne

Let me remind you of this interview by ETH.

"The club has bought an unimaginable number of players in recent years who have not been good enough."

“Most purchases have been average – and at United average is not good enough".

AFC NimbleThumb

Let me remind you of this interview by ETH.

"The club has bought an unimaginable number of players in recent years who have not been good enough."

“Most purchases have been average – and at United average is not good enough".
Antony, Mount, Onana - hold my beer.

Amira

Such a stubborn man. the ROI on his signings is looking shocking thus far

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
On the one hand I fully know no other manager will improve us because the last 10 years have shown no one can, on the other hand we can’t just lose every single game. The shit cnut is going to get us in a relegation battle.

El Zoido

Rashford and Onana should’ve been dropped for today. He’s not helping himself by persisting with underperforming players.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Not sure how he's going to come back from this.

Not sure it's his fault or the structure allowing him to have say in transfers but so far almost all have been misses and this will do him in.

we have played well for what maybe 60 mins all season? It's just awful

Jordi Cruyff 99

What a fall from grace that was. The fans were hailing him as the next great, a proper, contemporary manager with gravitas. I was optimistic, hoping he would have some discipline and balls about him, but he's just another manager who continues to allow Rashford to steal a living (should be nowhere near a starter for Man Utd) and latches onto other favourites who he perceives as the top players within the squad. The entire squad needs a reboot, except Hojlund and maybe about three other younger players.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Signs were there last season in certain games. Nativity, stubbornness, an acceptance that certain results/performances were ok.

It’s unforgivable to start the season like this after the way he started the last one. Terrible transfers, lineups, in game decisions, balance in midfield, pressing, fitness levels….it’s all awful.

The owners are the biggest issue because they put incompetent people in key positions all over the club, but Ten Hag is one of those incompetent individuals and he needs to go.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
1 goal at OT in 2.5 games in the PL. It's not about the defence, it's about the attack and his idiotic obsession with Rashford and Bruno always playing

breezy12

Geniunely think I'm reaching ten hag out stage, the fact onana hasn't been dropped it's abysmal. We play some of the worst patterns of play and build up in the league. It's pathetic. I'm completely over this

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Then he's not a good coach.
No one can get the best out of players at our club though. He did well at Ajax. We’ve got players all the time that have big egos. I think Rashford may be a big part of that. He’s the only player that’s been here through every single manager.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Signs were there last season in certain games. Nativity, stubbornness, an acceptance that certain results/performances were ok.

It’s unforgivable to start the season like this after the way he started the last one. Terrible transfers, lineups, in game decisions, balance in midfield, pressing, fitness levels….it’s all awful.

The owners are the biggest issue because they put incompetent people in key positions all over the club, but Ten Hag is one of those incompetent individuals and he needs to go.
It was. I wanted to believe the hype that others were telling me but my eyes weren't lying all along.

AFC NimbleThumb

Malacia can be added to. Looked good for a couple of weeks

But then Casemiro, Eriksen and Martinez have been terrible this season too
Yep, Martinez & Casemiro have looked good for spurts but even their lows have been basement level.

It’s a weird one because we all know the Glazers mean we’re playing with one leg/hand tied behind our backs but quite frankly his signings have been bad bordering on disastrous.

kidbob

Feel for him a bit. Seems an ongoing thing that everything falls apart in the second seasons for our managers. Players are unfortunately untouchable. Need a coach that has the balls to sell Bruno, Rashford and other big names but unfortunately need the structure in place so that the money isn’t wasted on more shit. Seemingly it’s just an impossible job to manage this club. The shambles we really are has been laid bare by the club sale saga.

I think he’s done for and we might get De Zerbi or some other promising coach and they’ll last 2 years too. This will keep happening until the club is sold and we put a proper footballing structure in place and take transfers out of managers hands.

Castia

He’s done isn’t he

This squad isn’t playing for him we look absolutely lost

binary bot
It'll be one of the most pathetic exits at this point. Just sticking by certain underperforming players, trying to shoehorn Bruno and Mount into the same team, ignoring youth when they've actually played well recently.

Casemiro is a joke now

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
45 minutes to save his job? I can’t actually believe I’m even typing that
Highly doubt he gets sacked during the international break… for the main reason being theirs no one who can come and replace him. Think the game against city might seal his fate. A whooping of them and that’s it

redNATION

Complete bum, last season was a fluke with Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs largely being crap, this season we’re not getting top 4, he has no discernible style of play or tactics and he wasted huge money on Onana, Casemiro, Mount and Antoney, all of whom need replacing already

PoTMS

His recruitment has been somehow even worse than Van Gaal, Mourinho and Ole. I don't think you can even say Casemiro was a good signing. He gave us 4 months of service. The rest he's been shite or suspended.

Swedish_Plumber

I want him to stay but it’s looking likely that won’t be the case. Those who run the club will do anything to ensure we have a period of ‘success’ on the pitch which is long enough to keep the fans rage off of those who deserve it.

So we’ll get a new manager who the players will want to impress for juicy contracts and then will sell him down the river in 18 months.

Rinse and repeat. Broken club.

Fooza

I don't want him to go, I still think he could be the man.

But I have to admit, he's wasted money on rubbish players, his stubborn and he has his favourites. Damage is done, it's a shame.