Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Shark

@NotShark
Do some people on here really think we can wait until the end of the season to end this guys misery? Every week he seems to embarrass the club that bit more when you think it can't get any worse.

Last edited:

laughtersassassin

Any sane club terminates his contract tomorrow. Doesn't matter if we win. It's our worst season post Fergie which is insane

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It’s a struggling league 2 team and the game is so frantic with zero control. You couldn’t watch this game and genuinely believe that every player on this team cost more than the whole squad of the other one

kidbob

There’s not a single person at this club good enough at their job. We should be walking this regardless of tactics. Sack him and gut the playing staff and all other club staff, just gut it all.

tjb

I’ve been very critical of him. In fact I think he’s lucky to still be in a job but we’re starting to see the shit he’s having to deal with. You’ve got Sancho turning up late for training and Rashford not bothering to show up at all both players are costing the club close to 600k a week and the standards are completely on the floor.

Imagine being a player coming into the club and this is the attitude you see from senior members of the squad. It’s a complete shambles in all honesty.
We just need Martinez & Shaw back they told us.

How’s that working out so far?

Anyone still supporting this manager is a clown.
The system doesn't work with all the time and space in the world. With clearly superior players, so how is it supposed to work against teams closer to our level?

I honestly believe people don't understand what the job of a manager is. Failure on the pitch is 100% on the manager. Particularly in regard to the team not being able to control games/ create chances.

With ETH its even clearer. Whether against Brighton or Galatasaray or Newport, these things aren't happening. What makes anyone think if we bring Mbappe and Haaland to this team, that it would be any different. I honestly don't think it will with his system.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why is he not changing anything.....again.

How can he not see what every other united fan is watching right now.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Imagine having to try and manage a team that don’t want to play or even train, imagine having an awful work ethic and ethos in the club and being told to get results with that group of players. It’s not possible I hope that all he people wanting ETH sacked gets what they want and sometime soon he’s sacked. He’ll go somewhere else with a great set up and absolutely thrive. Get this dosser on 350k a week out the club, it’ll open up countless possibilities
You're just making stuff up about the team not wanting to play or train. Christ you've ran out of excuses and are resorting to outright lies to defend hin.

stevoc

Getting tactically out thought by a League Two manager currently.

And he doesn't seem to have any ideas on how to counter it and turn this game back around.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Get this freaking idiot out of this club. What the F are we waiting for? It's surreal this clown is still being kept incharge.

Dannn411

Our strongest team against Newport and we look even worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be stunned if he lasted beyond February. So far out of his depth its ridiculous.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
I suspect we’d struggle to a 3-2 win and he will talk about our fighting spirit and resilience. Can’t stand him

RORY65

You've got to think he's not ready, no way forson gets on ahead of him normally. I know there's contract talks with Forson, but still.
He got nearly a half at Forest a month ago, has he had an issue since? Otherwise it is odd that Forson came on ahead of him unless he's going out on loan this week.

Ace of Spades

I am just waiting now till he gets the boot.

Useless cretin, can't even be dominant and in control against league 2 opponents.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He got nearly a half at Forest a month ago, has he had an issue since? Otherwise it is odd that Forson came on ahead of him unless he's going out on loan this week.
Yeah, good point, loan might be on the cards. He had an illness I believe.

Blood Mage

Not sure we've been this bad at any point in our history to be honest. He's just a placeholder now until we get another coach lined up.

CM

Do some people on here really think we can wait until the end of the season to end this guys misery? Every week he seems to embarrass the club that bit more when you think it can't get any worse.
We shouldn't but I think we will. Unfortunately the ownership situation is buying him time he would never ordinarily get.

Chairman Steve

He is hanging on in there really. I get the feeling he’s counting the days and INEOS have already made their mind up.

If we lost that, he should have been sacked tonight frankly and I don’t think anyone would have disagreed.

mav_9me

I was hoping to see improved performances after the return of Casemiro, Licha and Shaw. Not much of that today.

I think time is running out for him to establish a style. Either he tweaks things or gets things to work. Right now I don't see either happening. Feels like he is a dead man walking.

3KDré

If there is one game to show what your football is, it's against a league 2 side in the FA cup with your full strength side after 2 weeks rest. I didn't see it at all. Forget everything else, that's what worries me. I think he's got to go now.

marktan

£270m on Antony, Onana, Mount and Hojlund. Says it all really.

I'd be disappointed if we had spent £50m total on that lot.

Shark

@NotShark
His arrogance is truly insane, can't even bring himself to give Newport County any credit :lol: