Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 350 43.5%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 454 56.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hobbers

Ironic really because those are all the senior players the club should be replacing as a priority.

The faster we move Ronaldo on and get rid of Maguire and Bruno the better.

Orange Tree

Ironic really because those are all the senior players the club should be replacing as a priority.

The faster we move Ronaldo on and get rid of Maguire and Bruno the better.
My thought as well. We need reinforcement to replace them. All names mentioned there bar Ronaldo are players that severely underperformed last season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well at least they're briefing against the hierarchy, makes a change.

hobbers

Media will want him sacked by christmas, that's obvious and predictable.

Give the shit ones 3 years grace and give the top ones 3 weeks grace, basics of being an ABU journalist.

Jazz

Media will want him sacked by christmas, that's obvious and predictable.

Give the shit ones 3 years grace and give the top ones 3 weeks grace, basics of being an ABU journalist.
Yep. they want the chubby mediocre Poch in who seems to kiss their ass. I will be done if the United board allow this to happen.

Jazz

It's time like this that the club needs to communicate properly and put out some statement. Something to help the manager from all these shit reports. Won't spend a penny more on United if they allow the media to chase him out.

hobbers

Yep. they want the chubby mediocre Poch in who seems to kiss their ass. I will be done if the United board allow this to happen.
It could get to the point where Arnold will have to choose between sacking Murtough and sacking ETH. And if he makes the wrong choice there that will be the end of the road for me.

I dont care if we finish 6th through 12th this season, I'm not judging ETH until he can put out a first eleven that doesn't have any of Shaw, Bruno, Maguire, McTominay, Rashford, Ronaldo and Fred in it.

Jazz

It could get to the point where Arnold will have to choose between sacking Murtough and sacking ETH. And if he makes the wrong choice there that will be the end of the road for me.
Think we need to start up the emails again and give Arnold another sleepless night :lol:

We need this to get through their heads. What an inept bunch.

lex talionis

The hard question for ETH is whether he attempts to repair what is broken...or accepts that which is broken cannot be repaired and that he orders a replacement of parts. The latter is not at all easy to pull off and will require our patience -- perhaps 2-3 seasons -- as club supporters. But the former is not at all easy.

Maticmaker

ETH is suffering from the "If I were you I wouldn't start from here" syndrome, and there's not a lot he can do about it. Lethargy surrounds him and his players the whole club in fact.
It's ' feet to the fire time' for most of the players and ETH has to hold them there until they either yell, or do what he tells them!

Baneofthegame

The state of some of our fans and the media who want a guy sacked/say he’s incompetent after managing the club for 10 weeks with 3 signings to this bunch of dossers.

We could get Pep/Koop in and it wouldn’t be any different right now.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Back him and sack whoever gets in his way, including binning players that don't adapt.

Club needs to modernize, the time is now.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
The state of some of our fans and the media who want a guy sacked/say he’s incompetent after managing the club for 10 weeks with 3 signings to this bunch of dossers.

True. We some of the most hysteric and dramatic fans it seems.

AndySmith1990

By "some of" the fans how many are you including? United have millions of supporters world wide, and from what I can see no one is actually saying he should be sacked and only a tiny amount on this forum are even implying he should/will be any time soon. In fact the overwhelming majority appear to be fully behind him and agree that the players are a bunch of cnuts who should be binned off

Let's not exaggerate just for the sake of creating drama. There's enough drama surrounding the club as it is

::sonny::

I can see us sacking him soon, which would be absolutely the wrong thing to do. Which is why I can see it happening.
Dunno, Liverpool, Saints and Leicester away, Arsenal

Do you see getting points there?

Crystal Palace on 11.09, there I can see points, other games seems unlikely, maybe some draw, but it’s difficult

Is it sustainable a situation of zero points till mid September?

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Dunno, Liverpool, Saints and Leicester away, Arsenal

Do you see getting points there?

Crystal Palace on 11.09, there I can see points, other games seems unlikely, maybe some draw, but it’s difficult

Is it sustainable a situation of zero points till mid September?
I can see us on zero points after that. If we did long term planning, then as long as the manager was setting up for success, then this season would be a stepping stone and one to be endured to try and reshape the squad.

But we clearly don't do long term planning, or if we do we do it very badly. Ultimately the Glazers need CL football to maintain dividends and debt payments. I can see them sacking ten Hag if we only have a handful of points in September.

Jazz

The speculation around the leaks is hilarious last time it was Jesse, Dean, and Pogba now they've moved out its onto the next players who the cafe hate utterly predictable
I always thought Shaw and especially Rash were leaking. So nothing new for me.

Never thought Pogba was as I always got the impression he hates the British press. Didn't know about Dean, and only knew about Jesse when Scholes dropped him in it.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I can see us sacking him soon, which would be absolutely the wrong thing to do. Which is why I can see it happening.
Ha. Not a chance. Think most fans (not Twitterati) will think he's about the only thing right with the club. Ownership, CEO, DoF, players all major issues. Ten Hag has shown that in a non-toxic and incompetent environment he's one of the most promising head coaches on the planet.

FriedClams

Have to seriously question the intelligence of anyone blaming the manager and wanting him sacked.

united for life

Have to seriously question the intelligence of anyone blaming the manager and wanting him sacked.
i’m actually not surprised by the amount of stupidity out there. I’m just worried about the amount of pressure ETH will get. This comes with managing United, so imagine managing a group of mediocre players in a club where everything is going wrong.

NewUser777

Ha. Not a chance. Think most fans (not Twitterati) will think he's about the only thing right with the club. Ownership, CEO, DoF, players all major issues. Ten Hag has shown that in a non-toxic and incompetent environment he's one of the most promising head coaches on the planet.
Much like Mou in the beginning. Then Ole. Then Ragnick… Its the same players, the same path.. Not long before “no patterns of play” “he picks the team” “can’t coach” etc.. Same players, same fans - and the same board not living up to what they said about a rebuild.

Wayne's World

The fans energy should be against the board and the Glazers. Ten Hag for now doesn't deserve any stick and deserves support from the fans.

However, the fans need to put a stop to the Liverpool game, we need to make worldwide news so even that fecking Glazers can't hide from it in Tempa. They wouldn't have know we emptied Old Trafford out but stopping the game would make shockwaves around the world

Drainy

These are the cnuts in the media he has to deal with. 2 games in he’s made the club worse:

If you read his next tweet it shows just how low IQ he is..

He said that getting the players in on Sunday to run an extra 13km is a sign that pre season wasn't good enough. Moron.

Shark

@NotShark
The fans energy should be against the board and the Glazers. Ten Hag for now doesn't deserve any stick and deserves support from the fans.

However, the fans need to put a stop to the Liverpool game, we need to make worldwide news so even that fecking Glazers can't hide from it in Tempa. They wouldn't have know we emptied Old Trafford out but stopping the game would make shockwaves around the world
Liverpool fans will love us cowering at the thought of playing them.

Wayne's World

Liverpool fans will love us cowering at the thought of playing them.
This has nothing to do with Liverpool football club or their supporters. There's things much more important then 3 points against Liverpool and this is the perfect game to stop it and to put a real stand against the owners

caid

Hes got a tough job on his hands. If he goes before the board, ceo, director of football or most of the players then im out. I'll be back if we ever get new owners.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
These are the cnuts in the media he has to deal with. 2 games in he’s made the club worse:

We're so bad it's created a complete feeding frenzy in the press, they absolutely love it - the cnuts. Bet they're called into early morning meetings to brainstorm all the ways they can throw shite at the club and EtH til the next game.

Need a siege mentality back.