Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 647 44.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 796 55.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Alcio77

Onana is one of the worse signings I’ve seen at United. He’s not the core issue at the club but results are shocking, leaking too many goals and he doesn’t make any changes during the game.

The whole structure of the club needs sorting. Absolute mess which will get worse as the season goes.
Following Serie A, to me it was clear that we were overpaying for him. Said several times he is really average keeper in the best case.
But people seemed happy with him.
He will be the next Maguire, another deadwood in a key position we will stack with for the next 5 years

Jacob

I genuinely feel he's been very unlucky this season. Having said that, he's been poor as well.

LARulz

His transfers are looking rotten, like really comically bad. If they keep letting him have his way it’s over.
This is the thing

His signings have generally been absolutely baffling or just plain poor. Then his team set up is non existent, what does he do in training?

leontas

Needs to go at this rate. Onana transfer 100% on him and it’s turning out a disaster. Our defence is even more leaky than when he came in.

mu4c_20le

We'll probably get done in Turkey as well. We'll need a miracle result against Bayern to get out of this group.

el3mel

This is the worst of them all. This was an easy game we bottled completely because one of his signings fecked us up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Extremely unlucky today, he hasn’t been backed by Glazers, he should walk on us because of how little we supported him, he’s a genius we don’t deserve.

STYLOISRED

His transfers are looking rotten, like really comically bad. If they keep letting him have his way it’s over.
I don't think it's the even the transfers that are that bad. It's that it seems like he doesn't know exactly what he WANTS to do with them. Mount, Hojlund and Amrabat have looked good in spells but the system just isn't there to bring out more in the players.

Blood Mage

Losing at the kind of rate that results in a swift sacking unfortunately. We are in freefall.

PoTMS

Extremely unlucky today, he hasn’t been backed by Glazers, he should walk on us because of how little we supported him, he’s a genius we don’t deserve.
I remember this. :lol:

He might leave us. He's too good for us.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
The amount of times the word luck is used on here lately is laughable. Nothing to do with poor management, poor performances, and lacking quality due to squandering hundreds of millions of pounds
At home to this Galatasaray team you should really put yourself in position where luck wouldn’t even matter.

ElDiabloRojo

Becoming a laughing stock at this stage.

His signings are mostly shite, as are results.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I genuinely feel he's been very unlucky this season. Having said that, he's been poor as well.
Agreed. We've definitely gone backwards as a club and obviously ten Hag has made mistakes but we've had feck all going for us to start the season. Scandal after scandal off the pitch, so many injuries and all over the shit going on around the club. Hard to see any manager succeeding under these circumstances.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is the worst of them all. This was an easy game we bottled completely because one of his signings fecked us up.
But none of the CBs are his signings so you can't blame him for no one being there to receive that pass.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
He might as well apologise to Sancho and get him back. You can’t demand respect if you aren’t producing the results

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
On recruitment alone, he should be sacked. Half a billion on wank.

But whatever, even if he is sacked, it doesn't change anything. This is just what the club is now. It goes beyond the guy on the sideline.

lilcurt

Keeping his job purely due to the club being in crisis behind the scenes. If we'd been sold already he would be gone after this. Team looks clueless

astracrazy

Honestly I was a big fan. But I think he is done now.

Either he goes on some massive winning run from Saturday or I think he is done.

Zora

sometimes in football, manager’s just aren’t good enough.

Remember De Boer at Palace? Ten Hag is our De Boer.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Without a shadow of a doubt the worst Manchester United team I have ever seen. Even during that dreadful season Ole was sacked, we still managed to grind out results. Not even this is possible now.

I don't think he is turning this around.
This is worse than Ole no doubt. He's just clueless. Team is complete shambles

skc_18

Afraid it is getting tougher for Eth. Even considering injuries results are way below expectations.