Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 506 52.0%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 468 48.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pyro19

Crazy to think that pochettino was another coach on our shortlist who is somehow even worse than ten hag

They’ve been playing for him all season, surprisingly. Won’t stop it being used as an excuse when he does fail
One of the most tiresome things about a heavy loss here would have been the "these same moaning gutless players don't put in any effort and have thrown yet another manager under the bus!!! No point replacing a coach until we get rid of ALL OF THEM" nonsense we've been hearing for close to a decade now.

Now for a Rashford winner off the bench, to really shut down that bullshit agenda.

Based Adnan

Only his suicidal midfield set up could make Gallagher look like prime fecking Schweinsteiger

Bebe

Our play is pathetic. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a midfield as consistently cut open as ours under ETH.

There have been some positives, but far more negatives and there's really no prospect of it improving imo.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
His tactics are just so, so poor. Thankfully, so are Pochettinos. So outdated, so unbalanced, and they have no clue how to organize a team off the ball. Just free runs through the middle.

tomaldinho1

Our play is pathetic. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a midfield as consistently cut open as ours under ETH.

There have been some positives, but far more negatives and there's really no prospect of it improving imo.
Not sure if you have seen but the key stat is they've let us have 13 shots and we've only let them have 10. The game is ours.

parmenio

One of the most tiresome things about a heavy loss here would have been the "these same moaning gutless players don't put in any effort and have thrown yet another manager under the bus!!! No point replacing a coach until we get rid of ALL OF THEM" nonsense we've been hearing for close to a decade now.

Now for a Rashford winner off the bench, to really shut down that bullshit agenda.
Jesus I hope we get a winner and if it’s from Rashford fine. But he’s been dropped and deservedly so. He’s not tried a jot all season. At least Antony tries. Rashford is a waste of a Jersey.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
What are you implying, that getting an equaliser vs one of the worst team in the league proves everyone wrong?!?
No but it keeps people quiet that appeared to be enjoying a loss up until that point?

I don’t understand the celebration of him being sacked the joyful glee at which people rush to type out “fraud” “clueless” etc while we’re still 70+ mins left in a match.

Irwin99

So many mixed thoughts watching that. Same crappy goals conceded, Varane injured yet again, Hojlund anonymous, and yet, some heart and pride being shown by the players to keep pressing and winning the ball back.

Wouldn’t be surprised by any result at this point.

Sir Marcus

No but it keeps people quiet that appeared to be enjoying a loss up until that point?

I don’t understand the celebration of him being sacked the joyful glee at which people rush to type out “fraud” “clueless” etc while we’re still 70+ mins left in a match.
I don’t think even you know what your point is.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Why is it suddenly quiet in here?
It’s not though? There seem to be posts coming in every 30 seconds.

We have been bad tonight, fortunately Chelsea are equally clueless. Funny how we were choosing between ETH and Pochettino and they are both utterly dreadful.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

We have been bad tonight, fortunately Chelsea are equally clueless. Funny how we were choosing between ETH and Pochettino and they are both utterly dreadful.
He's trying to bait us.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Did I say I wanted us to lose? We will win tonight and he would still be

Sacked in the morningggg
Enjoy the win.

@Amadaeus is somewhere having an absolute meltdown.