Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 398 46.3%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 462 53.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

E-mal

We need to get rid of this guy, this is basketball not football

hobbers

What's really annoying is that with any competent manager playing a normal system we'd be winning this game 4 or 5-1.

Like we did last season before ETH changed the system. Or like we did under Ole.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
What's really annoying is that with any competent manager playing a normal system we'd be winning this game 4 or 5-1.

Like we did last season before ETH changed the system. Or like we did under Ole.
It’s fun to watch though?

This second half has objectively been fun.

hobbers

It’s fun to watch though?

This second half has objectively been fun.
It's fun if you dont care at all about the result.

Actually having said that, watching Chelsea jog through the middle third of the pitch and arrive at our box and shoot after every attack is infuriating.

Irwin99

Reminds me of the Villa game. Utter chaos! But I’m not complaining if it ends this way.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

Omg! So it's one banger game, one super bad, and yet another banger. How you not back this manager? End to end, if this isn't true PL play then I don't know what is. Even if we lose this, I never seen this kind of fight under Ole, under Jose, under LvG. With ETH its go go go till the dying minute.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Omg! So it's one banger game, one super bad, and yet another banger. How you not back this manager? End to end, if this isn't true PL play then I don't know what is. Even if we lose this, I never seen this kind of fight under Ole, under Jose, under LvG. With ETH its go go go till the dying minute.
:lol:

I am now certain you are on a wind up.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Impressive commitment

hobbers

The two worst coaches in the league play out a masterclass in shit on a stick football :lol:

Blood Mage

I can't take this chaos football anymore, someone please just come in and give us some structure back.

hobbers

Oh gee, do we think there's any value in having a manager who understands how to coach his players to control games and restrict chances...?

Maybe?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He's a fecking loser. How many goals have we conceded in injury time now?