Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 396 46.2%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 462 53.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
How can he and the backroom team not addressing the massive hole in midfield every fecking week? It’s literally a joke how poor we are set up and he does the same every game. Why is he allowed to be so useless? It has to stop now.
This is how he wants us to play.

It's all by design.

Red-17

Willy making mistakes I can forgive, Casemiro doing what he is is just shameful. Bring on Mount for him and move Bruno deeper and at least we will have players who can trap a football in our midfield. How Ten Hag wants us to play this style with current Casemiro is beyond me.

Fooza

Was he really the mastermind of how Ajax played? Nothing is making sense with this man and the reputation he was bringing to what he's doing now. An inquest needs to be had on what on earth is going on with this manager.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
It's not even like Bournemouth are game raising. They are dominating us and cruising at 2-1. Shameful.

Pintu

And how many of those shots are outside the box? It’s probably more like 5 in that sense
9 from inside the box in this first half… (and 3 from outside)… Last week it was 5 from inside the box the entire game against Luton.

Fergies Gum

its a disgrace that we have not yet publicly announced that he is leaving at the end of the season. Everyone deep down knows he is not going to be here at the start of next season.

CtrlAltDeLigt

ETH should be sacked if there are no changes at half time. How can after a week’s break we can be this bad on the ball.

Casemiro should be subbed out instantly.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It really is. It's pretty miraculous that we're even 7th.
It’s because we have good players there that can bail him out. For all of the chances Bournemouth had and how much they out played us, we were a whisker away from going in 2-2 at half time with the Bruno long ranger

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
its a disgrace that we have not yet publicly announced that he is leaving at the end of the season. Everyone deep down knows he is not going to be here at the start of next season.
I think it points to the fact that he will be here. At least until INEOS try to remove his transfer powers. I don't believe he will want to give that up, and will resign.

Andy_Cole

This should be the case study of why Hag should be sacked. This and the Brentford game should be shown to ever Hag in person as evidence that he’s a shite manager out his depth.

Chairman Steve

If heaven forbid we lost to Coventry, I hope he’s immediately sacked just on principle alone and as a statement.

The_Midfielder

ETH should be sacked if there are no changes at half time. How can after a week’s break we can be this bad on the ball.

Casemiro should be subbed out instantly.
The problem is not casemiro.
Even somebody who can run like Usain bolt can cover that open midfield

Suv666

Just need time lads

Give him an unlimited budget and 10 more years thats the United way

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
9 from inside the box in this first half… (and 3 from outside)… Last week it was 5 from inside the box the entire game against Luton.
How many had an xG of over 0.5? These are intentional tactics — I appreciate they’re very subtle and flying over a lot of heads.

KjaAnd

Same story every week. Hopeless defensively and toothless in attack. Everything is chaos and happens at random. No one seems to know what to do, how to do it or when to do it.

There is no excuse for serving up these performances most weeks. The bare minimum to expect from a manager is to have some sort of plan. Our manager just seems to rely on luck to both create and defend. It’s unforgivable and the reason why I have no faith anything will improve next season without a new manager.

Roboc7

Can make excuses but a huge part of this is just terrible management, so bad it is laughable there are people who want him back next season or that giving him one more year is going to anything other than waste more time and money.

Fooza

If heaven forbid we lost to Coventry, I hope he’s immediately sacked just on principle alone and as a statement.
It'd be on Ineos at that point because all the signs are saying he should go to at least get maybe a temp manager bounce, so if we do lose it's on them.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
How many had an xG of over 0.5? These are intentional tactics — I appreciate they’re very subtle and flying over a lot of heads.
It's not intentional to concede a lot of shots at all. He's just clueless.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gets outmanoeuvred by every manager in the league. Sometimes the individual quality of some of our players comes through to bail him out, but this guy is just shocking
Sadly your spot on. Why not make us hard to play against for a while? Same shit porous structure game after game.... Can't lie I'm actually pissed off and it's been a while. Starting to feel like the peak Rangnick era