Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 368 44.6%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 458 55.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Habs

I don’t understand what’s happened to him. Felt he was excellent in the first season- loved his interviews, we were developing a clear style of play and he was strong in making certain decisions like with Ronaldo.

It’s almost like he’s been replaced by a clone and now all of the above has gone. Even his interviews are bizzare now.

I’ve been on his side this whole time, and don’t know who we’d replace him with. But I can’t get my head around how awful we are, the amount of shots we give away is insane!

E-mal

That passage of play at the end is what I have come to expect from this team: Dilly dally around the box, waste the chance to attack and go backwards. Van Gaal 2.
Not fair on LVG, we missed out on UCL under him on goal difference against city

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
West Ham 2pts behind us. Chelsea 6pts behind with 2 games in hand. So Moyes might overtake ten Hag outright soon and the Chelsea team who have been seen as a write off all season could be level with us by winning their next two games - no, ahead, due to GD.

Based Adnan

Full credit to him for keeping us top half of the table without Martinez. Doing a fantastic job.

led_scholes

He has overstayed. After so much money spent, we have regressed a lot. Embarrassing CL campaign, no game plan, obvious flawed tactics, unexplainable trust on some players (eg Rashford) and some questionable transfers.

He didn't care about Ragnicks advise, he overestimated himself, and here we are, two years later he will be rightly (and hopefully) fired.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Those who want ETH to stay what are their reasons?

We can blame the Glazers all we want,but no other big club can condone poor performances as we do.

The notion that time will make a bad united manager good is delusion.

Madrid have had about 8 managers since 2010,and their fans recognize when it is not working or when it has gone pear-shaped and call for replacement.

Green Army

Supports
Plymouth Argyle
It is entirely the wrong time to sack EtH this season.

With Barcelona, Bayern, maybe Chelsea, maybe Sporting, Liverpool all looking for new managers, I don’t see too many fighting to come to OT.

Castia

Win, lose or draw we’re fecking awful

Waiting for his presser now where he states we did well and dominated the game

Marcus

Is there a point sacking him now? He sure will be sacked at the end of this season. Lame duck and dead man walking combo.

Dannn411

West Ham 2pts behind us. Chelsea 6pts behind with 2 games in hand. So Moyes might overtake ten Hag outright soon and the Chelsea team who have been seen as a write off all season could be level with us by winning their next two games - no, ahead, due to GD.
Not unrealistic to say that we may well still finish 10th.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The worse possible result. A draw does feck all for our CL chances (not that we have any) and keeps ten hag in the job.

ScholesyTheWise

I'll keep an eye on him at this next job, where he'll probably coach at a smaller club with fewer expectations.
I'm not sure he's a crap manager.

Anyway, he's doing a crap job. He and so many players need to be fecked off pronto.

pretty sure I wrote the same post some 2-3 months ago.

ROFLUTION

I was for giving him more time to see when we’re not injury hit, but he’s just not cutting it.

We need some fresh air

Raven

Should be gone by Monday but won't be. I'm taking a break from watching us until he's gone, my mental health is taking a hit.

Beckham77

I cannot understand how he keeps sending the team out in the same flawed and wide open set up every week. Is he fecking blind?

A stronger manager would tell Casemiro to stop flying all over the pitch and just sit in front of that back 4, not fecking move and offer them some protection.

Absolutely sick to death of the cnut. He needs to go and I'd pull the trigger now. At least with a potential interim manager bounce, we might stand a chance in the cup final should we make it.

Zlatanator

I can see LVGesque sacking at the end of the season. I hope there is a search for new manager going on in the background.

Bobski

Another game Utd should have lost and could easily have been 3/4 goals down in. Second half was more even, but Utd needed the injuries to Sinesterra and Kulivert to remove the sting from Bournemouth and bring them into the game. A terrible sentence to have to write.

How can you retain faith in what he is slinging?

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We are 7th and behind fecking Newcastle. With these kind of performances we will probably be overtaken by West Ham as well, and finish 8th.

Feck this team of bottlers

Gopher Brown

I don’t understand what’s happened to him. Felt he was excellent in the first season- loved his interviews, we were developing a clear style of play and he was strong in making certain decisions like with Ronaldo.

It’s almost like he’s been replaced by a clone and now all of the above has gone. Even his interviews are bizzare now.

I’ve been on his side this whole time, and don’t know who we’d replace him with. But I can’t get my head around how awful we are, the amount of shots we give away is insane!
He was institutionalised by this toxic club, just like all our new signings become.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
That was a fighting point won against prime Bournelona. No manager could have done it with their midget CB out.

Ineos need to do us favor and extend his contract before Barca or Bayern came calling. Then they need to buy a whole new team. Then watch magic happen.

#ETHorBust

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Win, lose or draw we’re fecking awful

Waiting for his presser now where he states we did well and dominated the game
I think that's the biggest thing. We've barely had games this season where you can say we played well, even when winning. It's just been awful to watch.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No other top team would stand for this. INEOS need to change the expectations and standards of the club.

Ferguson has ruined us in that respect. Just far, far too passive with managers and it’s contributed massively to our continued fall from grace.

He should have been sent packing as soon as we went out of that European group. No excuses for this season.

Yakuza_devils

Relax guys, don't you know that when Martinez is backed our modern high intensity attacking football will be back? Or was it said to be Onana? Or FDJ? Anyway, we need to give the manager all the players he needs. It all our faults. Let's focus on FA Cup. Forget about the league, it's the FA Cup that's more important now.

Jev

Did anyone notice his reaction to the final whistle? I don’t know, to me he looked a bit like he had given up, or realized his time is up.

Atheist

Surely he must be paying posters on here to defend him. There’s really no logical explanation otherwise to back him.