g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

redom

What personnel we have available or not hasn't really changed the way we've played all season, we might play marginally better when we have more first choice players to pick from but it hasn't been a night and day difference where you can see what the team would play like if only we had less injuries or signed x, y and z.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Is ETH's training causing the injuries?

He has been so bad in every other aspect of the game, that it wouldn't surprise me if his training is also shit. And he is a stubborn manager, he wouldn't change his training even if his staff are telling him that it his training is causing these injuries. He believes he knows better, like he knows Antony is unstoppable, while everyone else says that Antony is not good enough.
When the options were available (Rashford), Antony was dropped. The only reason he is starting now is because A. Rashford has also been dreadful and B. he is injured.

hobbers

It is quite worrying that our new guys doesn`t have the balls to just throw him out head first, get an interim in for the last few games and then let Berrada and Ashworth figure something out for the more long term.
As bad as we have been a few times post SAF, i can not remember midtable teams take the piss against us.
Just extraordinary bad from the manager.
Ineos made a litany of mistakes at Nice so it'll be a very bad sign if they cant see the wood for the trees this early in their reign.

Red4ever27

Do any of you really think with 10 first team players out, any other manager could really have the team performing? Injuries have well and truly fecked us this season and for people to ignore that is just silly. Bring in any manager next season, give them the teams injury crisis and they won't do much better in all honesty.
I disagree. I mean surely there's a manager out there that will make us more organised and difficult to play against, come up with some sort of patterns of play and different plans if plan A isn't working. Sick and tired of this injury excuse. Even with the injuries we've had we shouldn't be playing this badly for the majority of the season with absolute zero progression or adaptation. At least get the best out of the players you've got available, it's what decent managers do.

RedStarUnited

Most managers try to fix issues when their team is in a slump. Not ETH. We've played the exact same tactics and formation the entire season. The injury excuse is tiring and should get him sacked.
His reason for this is “I dont want to change how the team plays then when players come back we have to change again” erm mate, so you would rather lose games? He is incredible stubborn for no good reason.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Speaking of signings, I think he really wanted Frenkie to play his Ajax style of football here, but it’s not the club’s fault that the player himself didn’t want to move, isn’t it? United would have paid up if Frenkie wanted to come
Then they should have paid up for a viable alternative

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It is quite worrying that our new guys doesn`t have the balls to just throw him out head first, get an interim in for the last few games and then let Berrada and Ashworth figure something out for the more long term.
As bad as we have been a few times post SAF, i can not remember midtable teams take the piss against us.
He's about to cost us another £30m+ by not qualifying for Europe. The money isn't there to just sack him now.

hobbers

We're going to finish this season on worse than -10 goal difference I reckon.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
What about the players that were at the club under Ole's last season and decided not to perform for Rangnick? Do they keep getting a free pass?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Newcastle are only just above us and they are the only other team with an injury crisis like ours. They were a shambles when their injuries mounted up. Name another team with so many injuries all season?
Chelsea

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Newcastle are only just above us and they are the only other team with an injury crisis like ours. They were a shambles when their injuries mounted up. Name another team with so many injuries all season?
We have consistently fielded teams with at least 7 and usually 8-9 of our first choice players available, and have been almost without exception pathetic.

dave2528

People will stop watching.
I haven't watch a match in nearly 2 months. It's pointless unless you're into sadism.

It's the same match over and over where we are completely exposed by every opponent. We then have 30 shots dropped on us and deservedly lose, or manage to pull a draw out of our ass because we still have some talented players that sometimes shine through in spite of whatever this nonsense is that ETH has cooked up in his child-like brain and has the audacity to try and pass as EPL level tactics.

Paul778

His reason for this is “I dont want to change how the team plays then when players come back we have to change again” erm mate, so you would rather lose games? He is incredible stubborn for no good reason.
Indeed. There is not one game in the whole season where it has looked anywhere near a good strategy. Even if we cherry picked all the best players in the league, it would still be a god awful formation.

AndySmith1990

Do any of you really think with 10 first team players out, any other manager could really have the team performing? Injuries have well and truly fecked us this season and for people to ignore that is just silly. Bring in any manager next season, give them the teams injury crisis and they won't do much better in all honesty.
It's crazy to think people actually exist who are this delusional

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
There is no point for him to manage FA Cup with his non-existent style of play. Every tom, dick and harry can set up the team.
Whether said in jest or off the back of emotions, there's absolutely nothing we excel at under him to warrant his stamp or definition on the team - him seeing out the season has to be based around financial issues because there is zero on the football side to keep him in the job beyond tonight.

maximus419

cannot see Utd getting another win under ETH this season until his inevitable sacking after the FA cup final. In fact, I don't even think they'll get another point in the remaining league games.

Kearnkoff69

We're being dicked around by Palace. How can anybody want this to continue into next season?

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Sack him while we still have the chance to snatch FA cup to save us from completely embarrassing season.

Yes. Thomas Frank. Brentford dominated us a few weeks ago with 10 first team players out.

Ghostrider318

Over 600 Caf members want him to lead us out at Wembley. OMG. Why not give ourselves a chance with a new manager bounce? It’s like wanting to be kicked in the pods.
I voted Yes because I genuinely dont think any manager will get that win over city with this squad let alone ETH