EU Referendum Results Thread | Leave have won, Cameron resigns

How did you vote to this: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 80 18.8%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My constituency, and the biggest city near me, both delivering 60%+ Remain. I've done my part.:cool:

Corbyn has to take some responsibility for this. I haven't seen him in a month. Complete dereliction of duty.

Corbyn is a Brexitah at heart. Unlike most so-called leftists, he sees the European Union for what it is. He has nominally supported Remain for party political purposes, but that's it.

Which economists have declared that the UK can't be successful outside of the EU??
On my phone and get to feck if you think I'm digging up the obvious for you.

Provide me the ones who believe we won't suffer outside the EU. And make them credible.

So people fed up with the toffs in Westminster are voting to put more power in the hands of those toffs and remove the checks and balances from the EU?

This is the thing that scares me the most. A tory govt with carte blanche. The working class are basically just turkeys voting for christmas at this point. Don't give me the whole "struggling to make ends meet" shite. The tories have hammered those very same people for years.

No I'm white, don't have an accent and have British citizenship so I'll just pretend I hate the poles too when it comes to it.
What does being white or having a british accent got to do with anything? I dont really get it.

Guess you really are having a bad time. Have hope, we might still Remain.

This is the thing that scares me the most. A tory govt with carte blanche. The working class are basically just turkeys voting for christmas at this point. Don't give me the whole "struggling to make ends meet" shite. The tories have hammered those very same people for years.

Comes back to the argument at the time it was announced: tories or the EU, who do you fear most?

Think I'm done for the most part, sorry lads/ladies. Will post the odd live result but been a bit overwhelmed by onrush of results. Good to see more posting now though, keep thread alive until the death.

BBC Referendum twitter where all results are being posted if some can post the odd tweet or whatever: https://twitter.com/BBCReferendum

and if you've appreciated the coverage, a cheeky vote for Damien for most helpful mod 2016 won't go amiss in the end of year votes.

Surprised by Wales result so far. From my talks last time i was there i expected a better performance from remain.

Think I'm done for the most part, sorry lads/ladies. Will post the odd live result but been a bit overwhelmed by onrush of results. Good to see more posting now though, keep thread alive until the death.

BBC Referendum twitter where all results are being posted if some can post the odd tweet or whatever: https://twitter.com/BBCReferendum

and if you've appreciated the coverage, a cheeky vote for Damien for most helpful mod 2016 won't go amiss in the end of year votes.

Damien's out, it's all going wrong lads.

Awesome work.