EU Referendum Results Thread | Leave have won, Cameron resigns

How did you vote to this: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 80 18.8%
  • Spoiled ballot

Votes: 24 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Lots of drama queens and cry babies in here.

The British economy is strong and diverse and is just as capable of succeeding outside of a supranational economic megastructure as the other highly developed countries that do just that. No other major economy outside of the EU (apart from the US) is as important to the overall world economy from as many areas as the United Kingdom is. The country will function just fine outside of the EU, and who knows...may even excel.

NinjaFletch

The British economy is strong and diverse and is just as capable of succeeding outside of a supranational economic megastructure as the other highly developed countries that do just that. No other major economy outside of the EU (apart from the US) is as important to the overall world economy from as many areas as the United Kingdom is. The country will function just fine outside of the EU, and who knows...may even excel.
We've all read the Vote Leave posters too. You don't need to regurgitate them.

Dobba

Minimalist

I'll trust the general opinion of a massive body of economists over you buddy, sorry.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
When the economy goes to crap, the people who vote leave will blame someone else once again and not themselves.
but for alot of people who have voted out the ecconmy has already gone to shit .... and wont get much worse, the people who feel the hit from the ecconmy getting worse will be the upper working class to middle class and most of them are voting in.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Remain leading on BBC again, this is riveting viewing, I've never refreshed a page so much.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Odds of leaving have jumped up above evens again!!!
I don't know what to believe now, this is...weirdly exciting? I mean it's the first vote in a while where it could really go either way after a good while.

Manny

Grammar Police
So people fed up with the toffs in Westminster are voting to put more power in the hands of those toffs and remove the checks and balances from the EU?
It's a joke, ain't it. More ignorance.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Lambeth heavily better for Remain than the 50:50 forecast, but I just don't think there's enough Remain places left.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Corbyn has to take some responsibility for this. I haven't seen him in a month. Complete dereliction of duty.