g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

pauldyson1uk

i think i remember you posting that , and i thought he's fecking mental. sorry but i did. if it wasn't you sorry to whomever it was. i think that you're right about a podium for grosjean. i also agree with his post race comments in saying that not everything is going to go as well as yesterday. he wanted to have that extra tire option as well. 3 SSofts to start off , great race management.
No it was me. I just thought with the Ferrari engine and other help and the Indy Car experience HAAS have , they would be quick of the mark and not struggling at the back of the grid.

Standings after Race 2

pauldyson1uk

Standing after Race 2.

1st pantherF1 167
2n deric cartmanCartman 160
3rd pauldyson1ukBilly Jack Racing 151
4th scottyj17FC Ronaldo 149
5th dargonkDargon's crew 143
6th kritsteabagggers 136
7th christy87Langers on a mission 135
8th giggsy92TeamRocket 122
9th uniquimToyota F1 121
10th highoncafEnzo's Red 120
11th thegrumpylionGrumpyLions 119
12th saforrestWicked_badgers 119
13th dantedante 115
14th sun_tzu2inthegoo1inthepoo 112
15th sigmaMike Wazowski's Eye 112
16th impulseTeam 3 112
17th leg-endBetter Call Bernie 112
18th spwdMANSELLS MOUSTACHE, 111
19th edweatherallElbow Licking at 200MPH 106
20th screech44Redfish-Alfa 104
21st rpitrodaSpasian Racing 104
22nd senorgregsterHamilton Academical 102
23rd thebest191TheBest 92
24th hp88hp880

Norris

Meh, bad race weekend for me. Hamilton and Force India major disappointments. Maybe you could threadmark after each race @pauldyson1uk so that we know how we did after each race ?

Impulse

Not a great start from me but hopefully that will change now that I've corrected the utterly absurd mistake of not having a Mercedes driver in my team.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Just stop chopping and changing stuff. Just go back to the qualifying of the old days. One hour straight out. Its free for all. None of this session 1 then eliminate drivers, then another session eliminating more drivers and then a final session.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Just stop chopping and changing stuff. Just go back to the qualifying of the old days. One hour straight out. Its free for all. None of this session 1 then eliminate drivers, then another session eliminating more drivers and then a final session.
That was dull as feck. Triple session format is fine. The problem with F1 at the moment is the cars themselves.

Norris

I saw Rush a few years back, and after that, Niki Lauda took up second place for me after Schumi.

Ubik

Always seem to get some grit in my eye during the funeral.

Music is perfect as well.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
That was dull as feck. Triple session format is fine. The problem with F1 at the moment is the cars themselves.
How is it actually any different? Its gotten longer and still only the best cars (at least more than 90% of the time) or the known candidates that get to the the final round. I would rather all the drivers be given a chance till the end to get their best lap in. I guess one difference is the best drivers would have some traffic problems at the end because of the 'slower' cars also getting in their qualifying lap with the previous sessions.

Ubik

How is it actually any different? Its gotten longer and still only the best cars (at least more than 90% of the time) or the known candidates that get to the the final round. I would rather all the drivers be given a chance till the end to get their best lap in. I guess one difference is the best drivers would have some traffic problems at the end because of the 'slower' cars also getting in their qualifying lap with the previous sessions.
My enduring memory of the old system is nothing happening for 45 odd minutes, then a really exciting final few (Mika vs Schumi :drool:). 3 sessions at least guarantees that you get the top cars running quick laps from the off, there's a chance of grid mix ups if someone can't hook a lap together and you should still get the really exciting end. As long as the cars aren't crap.

gormless

I may be alone here but I really liked the one lap shootout they had. Put a lot of pressure on as 1 mistake and you're screwed. Also meant the weather would occasionally give you a Minardi in the top 6

mu77

The Senna film Right to Win was even better for seeing the guy for who he was. "Senna" the film was great because of the production and the music. Better made but check the other one out its on YouTube I think.

Rooney1987

Lewis handed 5 place grid penalty for Chinese GP. If this was from the Bottas incident isn't this a little harsh. Anyway more bad luck for Lewis.

Sigma

I wouldn't have attempted to dry out those bits, let them do it themselves, adds a bit of unusual drama to the session.

Keenst

Going to rain a lot this weekend. Raging I couldn't get a ticket to this though.

pauldyson1uk

it is going to be an interesting race that for sure, Lewis will be raging and want to get up the field quick has he can, means he will take risks, that his race style, he could take himself out if his car lasts the race.
Another Red Flag , car losses a Tyre.