g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2017 Season

villain

Hates Beyoncé
We're saying different things here i think. This is a racing accident -no one's at fault.

It was caused primarily by Vettel, yes
Yep that was what I was saying, not that there should be sanctions against him or anything.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Sorry guys, you don't understand how it feels to lose another title. We just can't win it.

I go and watch Arsenal. See you. Congratulations to Lewis for winning the title.

Giggsy92

Easier call for Red Bull with them being behind but think Merc should have pitted Hamilton there.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hoping against hope Lewis doesn't finish the race now...:(

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Feck...what a clusterfeck of a start. Max even tries to avoid the collision as soon as he notices Kimi...feck :(

Clear racing accident imho

Giggsy92

I don't know. It's stopped raining how long will it be before they go onto slicks? These tyres might last.
They'll last but a fresh set is a big advantage for Ricciardo at the restart. Guess Mercedes thought track position was more important.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hamilton tried to pull another baku on ricciardo :lol:

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Feck...what a clusterfeck of a start. Max even tries to avoid the collision as soon as he notices Kimi...feck :(

I agree. He was about to get squeezed by Vet so drifted left only to hit Rai. Nobody had anywhere to go. To blame Rai, who had a superb start, is ridiculous.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing

I agree. He was about to get squeezed by Vet so drifted left only to hit Rai. Nobody had anywhere to go. To blame Rai, who had a superb start, is ridiculous.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yep. Only other thing Max could have done there was hit the brakes....and cause one of the biggest accidents in F1 history as the 17 cars behind him ram into him

Rooney1987

Hamilton said he needed a mircale and he got one. Although not all luck, over taking Riccardo while avoiding all that chaos in the rain is impressive.