F1 2018 Season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Another act of wizardry from Hamilton. This season is shaping up to be his masterpiece

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Lewis is an absolute legend at 1:36.015. Max finishing second is genuinely ridiculous too given the difference between Mercedes/Ferrari and Red Bull.

F-Red

One of the best qualifying laps in recent times that, he hits every apex perfectly.

Member 90887

One of the best qualifying laps in recent times that, he hits every apex perfectly.

Yeah, that was a perfect lap. if he tried it a hundred more times, i'm not sure he could have got it that right again.

Fair play to him. if he wins tonight, the championship is over. i hope Seb can pull something crazy tonight. if i were him, i would be extremely agressive, even if it cost me my race. he's got nothing to lose and Lewis will play it safe because he'd know that a DNF for him and Seb would only benefits Seb.

F-Red

Yep - Seb has to be over aggressive on the first lap today, however the last time that happened at Singapore he had Verstappen alongside him & last year that turned into a crucial turning point for the championship. Verstappen could play an interesting part in the race today.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town

When you see the track and the whole lap from that view you definitely get more of a view of how mentally exhausting it must be to drive that for a whole race.

RedFish

Incredible. You can see how on the edge he is, how close he is to the wall at times, at breakneck speed. To do that shows you have that mental edge that the others simply do not have.

Giggsy92

The start's gonna be so intense, hope they all get through the first lap cleanly. If Lewis can come away with a 25 or more point lead in the championship then that has to be considered a successful weekend for him.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Am nervous about the start... hoping young Max behaves himself!

Jazz

Lewis needs to concentrate and stay calm. If someone passes him at the start, just let them go. The important thing is to finish the race.

Sandyman

What are the odd that the front 3 all tangle up as they all start aggressively but Lewis gets out unscathed.

Jazz

Even if he is lucky, he is prone to errors. Making lot of mistakes this season. Needs everything to go for him to have a chance in the championship.
I guess, but he's historically a lucky chap..

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Finally a great start from Vettel. Now the SF is out on the track after the 2 Force India clash against each other.

Jazz

Saftey car already I guess.

Vettel and Max keeping it clean

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I want Vettel to win here (Don't like Hamilton) but I do almost feel like they wanted Vettel to get passed before issuing the safety car considering there is no doubt from the second the crash happened it was going to be a SC :lol:

Hephaestus

Second time they've done that, delay the Safety Car so Vettel can overtake then drop it straight after.

Hephaestus

I want Vettel to win here (Don't like Hamilton) but I do almost feel like they wanted Vettel to get passed before issuing the safety car considering there is no doubt from the second the crash happened it was going to be a SC :lol:
No almost about it, was the same in Spa.