F1 2018 Season

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Any word from RBR's camp yet? Or Horner? Would love to hear what he gonna say about that one
Gotta protect their golden boy......

Ricciardo deserves better than those cnuts. He'd easily fight for the title at either ferrari or mercedes

Canagel

Any word from RBR's camp yet? Or Horner? Would love to hear what he gonna say about that one
No doubt they will keep pampering him. It's time to give some serious sanctions to this guy. He is a danger to the other drivers at this point.

Balljy

Ricciardo deserves better than those cnuts. He'd easily fight for the title at either ferrari or mercedes
There's something in that which makes it difficult for Redbull. It's likely that Ricciardo will move to one of Mercedes or Ferrari next season so RBR won't want to burn bridges with the one driver they will have next season - especially when he's got the talent (if not the maturity yet).

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Coulthard during commentary was saying it was Danny's fault but I thought Max moved twice.
A bit of blame on both but most of it falls on Max's shoulders I would have thought

Leg-End

You can't race the way Max races and not expect incidents like that, he moves way too much. Danny locked up but we are talking about decisions made in less than the blink of an eye, if the car your racing plays those sort of games you don't have much chance. I agree with Niki, 70/30 blame on Max.

stu_1992

Mental race. Obviously expected the safety car with it being Baku, but didn't expect so many incidents. Devastated for Bottas. Hamilton with the luckiest win ever there. Shame about the Red Bulls too, though you could see that coming a mile off. 3 different race winners in the first 4 races. Can't complain about that.

Giggsy92

Looks like Vettel might get bumped up to third, the stewards are looking at Perez for something DRS related.

vangagal

Marko said it was 50/50.

No doubt they will keep pampering him. It's time to give some serious sanctions to this guy. He is a danger to the other drivers at this point.
Cheers guys. I think it fairplay to RBR to keep no team order but when it come to this extent they should told one with less pace to give up a place, its better for the team going forward especially one of them is so immature. Horner in difficult situation i believe. banking on Max going forward still only give 50-50 chance with this behavior on the track but Ric would want a 100% support which maybe he dont get all the time in RBR.

vangagal

On side note, Mclaren seems have race pace but really lack that pace on qualifying. I just realised Alonso got p7 and Vandoorne p9. If Alonso didnt get puncture early on maybe he could get 1 or 2 more place.

Hephaestus

Think that is fair. Thought it was just Daniel screwing up at first but I can see the second move on the replays.

vangagal

I cant see FIA would fined or ban Max. He is their golden boy for years to come. Not that he wont be one but his maturity just not there. With this pass from steward i can see him justify what he did and maybe incident after this. Not would be the last we see from him.

Kazi

Max Verstappen comes to race, don’t get why people whine over that - you don’t really want to take that spark out of him

Hephaestus

Max Verstappen comes to race, don’t get why people whine over that - you don’t really want to take that spark out of him
Most of the whining seems to be coming from one person and because the crash hurt Ferrari which is ridiculous. Not even the biggest Verstappen fan and I prefer his teammate to him but the stick is way over the top.

Fantasy League Race 4 Azerbaijan

pauldyson1uk

Fantasy League after Race 4

No change at the top and jd94 increases his lead to 51 points , well done.
Another appealing week for me, drop 2 places :lol:

1st jd094 Mirror, Signal, Maldonado 380 X
2nd 17larsson Buzzing and Hornets 329 X
3rd vangagal Team Skytrain 317 X
4th dargonk Dargon's crew 314 X
5th muhhaa FC Romantika 307 X
6th screech44 Redfish-Alfa 287 X
7th eric cartman Cartman 285 X
8th impulse Team 3 285 X
9th evan7788 altodevil86 281 X
10th giggsy92 TeamRocket 280 X
11th seb_87 Red_Sky_87 278 X
12th venkman Toyoda 256 X
13th spwd MANSELLS MOUSTACHE, 251 X
14th pauldyson1uk Billy Jack Racing 250 X
15th hephaestus Horizon F1 246 X
16th muller7uk Muller Motorsport 224 X
17th dpansheth Rock 48 X

Next race is the start of the European races.
Spain 13th May , lights ot 14:10(UK time)

Get your changes in, or not has the case may be.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
No but you don't want him crashing people out every race either. He has to find the middle ground, if not he's a danger to everyone else