F1 2018 Season

Mister_Stubbs

Lewis is incredible in the rain have to say, Mercedes should be praying it rains tomorrow because until now they’ve looked second best all weekend until the heavens opened.

pauldyson1uk

Lewis with a stormer.
Front row lock out for Merc , thanks to the rain, nobody is faster than Lewis in the rain.
The race will be different in the dry, still cant see past Seb, but he looked out of sorts in Q3 , maybe he knew he could not get pole and was slightly backing off.

Hephaestus

And the meltdown continues. If it's a dry race, I'd still expect Vettel to win.

The F2 race in a minute is going to be amazing, they take no prisoners in the dry.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Maybe Sky will tuck in their excitement over Verstappen in the wet (based on a race he finished 2nd in!) now :rolleyes:.

Mister_Stubbs

If it stays dry tomorrow then I still fancy Vettel, the Ferrari is the much better car as we’ve seen all weekend until now. People will say lucky old Hamilton/Mercedes again with the rain coming but that was a great drive to get himself on pole.. still I don’t like him so lucky banker!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Enjoyed that qualifying! Hamilton the boss in the rain.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
You know, sometimes I worry about the future of F1 but I have to say it really doesn't take much to spice things up (rain and safety car) and that gives me hope for the sport.

pauldyson1uk

If it stays dry tomorrow then I still fancy Vettel, the Ferrari is the much better car as we’ve seen all weekend until now. People will say lucky old Hamilton/Mercedes again with the rain coming but that was a great drive to get himself on pole.. still I don’t like him so lucky banker!
It is going to be dry for the race, well slight chance of light race , so I agree Seb for the win.
The only way Lewis was getting pole was if it rained , in that respect yes lucky it rained, cracking last lap to take pole.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
The thing is on this track you have to be massively faster to overtake. Kimi had the pace for P1, was mega in S3 but Ferrari made him do an extra lap (his fastest) on old tyres, new tyres should have been put on.

Jazz

Kimi's son gives no fecks. Enjoying his ice cream :lol:

Jazz

Don't want to post shit in the thread. Enjoy it. I have to admit Vettel is letting me down.
Santi, it will be dry and Ferrari have been killing it all weekend in those conditions. It will be exciting!

Jazz

Definitely Kimi's kid, remember Kimi and the ice cream after being knocked out in Malaysia? Don't get between a Raikkonen and ice cream :lol:
Oh I remember that! Was funny as feck!:lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Sorry, but Vettel has to leave Ferrari next season. You can't win the title if you can't drive in the rain. Albeit he is a fecking moron, Hamilton is very strong in the wet.