F1 2021 Season

Norris

I'm not sure. What was Lewis supposed to do there? I get that max was ahead but he was the one turning into Lewis.

Just saw another replay from leclerc's camera and it looked like Lewis did not hold his line.

Urrgh, complicated one. I'm not sure anymore.
Yeah, I am starting to get confused too.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What the feck are people having a pop at Hamilton for? That’s just a racing incident. If we’re taking overtaking out then what’s the point
Are you new here?

Fluctuation0161

Hamilton did nothing wrong, 2 moves by max down the straight, Hamilton was close enough. Max cant cut across a driver like that. It should be a racing incident but I bet Hamilton gets a pen.
Absolutely. Max making alot of moves to defend. Too many moves leads to this type of incident. But for me, it is a racing incident.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Yeah that's what I mean, it's not "bottling" or "pathetic", it's a decision you could justify either way.
I will say that if he isn't punished and I was Lando Norris or Checo I would be pissed that I was penalised at Austria. Ditto Russell yesterday. I think they need to give more leeway to racing more generally.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Hamilton misses the apex, so I do not see how that is not Hamiltons fault

Leg-End

Haha here comes Horner, sorry mate but it’s racing, not snakes and ladders.

NK86

So unfortunate for Max. Don't think Lewis should be penalized. That was brilliant racing by both.
Yeah brilliant but with one driver getting basically getting hurtled off by the car behind. He never made the apex and Hamilton should have conceded that corner.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The amount of Hamilton hate in here is ridiculous. That was fantastic racing from both for the whole lap and a shame it ended the way it did.

The fume because it’s Lewis is amazing though :lol:

If that exact incident happened but reversed with Lewis going off.. nobody is asking for a penalty for max

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Dirty rat Hamilton. Knew exactly what he was doing and at that speed…. but he will be punished accordingly. For those saying race incident, get lost and learn the rules. Incredibly dangerous.
:lol:

prateik

I dont follow racing that much.. or understand the rules.. tuned in after the friendly finished..
that was crazy..

Wasnt Hamilton overly aggressive? I dont know what the rules say.. but I'd have thought at those speeds, the driver behind has to be responsible and not get too close..

LoneStar

Such a dirty driver when things don't go his way. And the commentators trying to passively defend him wow.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The amount of Hamilton hate in here is ridiculous. That was fantastic racing from both for the whole lap and a shame it ended the way it did.

If that exact incident happened but reversed with Lewis going off.. nobody is asking for a penalty for max
Not true. Learn the rules. See what Jenson Button just said. Dont want Hamilton to get a penalty though

hobbers

Nobody was asking for penalties for Norris or Perez at Austria but they still got them.

This was worse driving from Lewis than we saw in those incidents.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They're saying Hamilton had oversteer on F1 tv?

dinostar77

Yep, its crazy. If Hamilton was white and british he wouldnt get the same hate as he does cause hes black.

United Hobbit

Not sure of the usual line for that corner, could Hamilton have turned in slightly tighter?

Shame was really enjoying the wheel to wheel racing want to see more of that.

Can they repair Hamiltons car now it's red flagged?

Fluctuation0161

Dirty rat Hamilton. Knew exactly what he was doing and at that speed…. but he will be punished accordingly. For those saying race incident, get lost and learn the rules. Incredibly dangerous.
Dangerous driving by max again. Leaving the track and making multiple movements to defend.

Lewis didn't hit the apex so he was matching Maxs aggression.

Very entertaining. Racing incident for me.