F1 2021 Season

Hal9000

Poor Lando, horrible crash. Think he could of ended up on pole if not for it. The new tarmac at Eau Rouge isn't helping apprently. They need to sort that. When will they sort the run offs aswell. He's lucky nobody was behind him.

United Hobbit

Isnt it supposed to be a wet race? Fingers crossed it is

Really hope Russell doesn't have bad luck hit him again, as often seems to when he's done well

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Poor Lando, horrible crash. Think he could of ended up on pole if not for it. The new tarmac at Eau Rouge isn't helping apprently. They need to sort that. When will they sort the run offs aswell. He's lucky nobody was behind him.
They have plans in place to rebuild the run off areas for the 2022 season.

United Hobbit

Oh not a safety car start how boring

Love the start of this race, especially in the wet but this just ruins the best bit of the race

United Hobbit

I don’t want this to overrun with the United game
I unfortunately think it will too will have to have both ipads going. Does race time start when they actually get going or when it was meant to start?

Aren't they best getting going to at least reduce some of the water on track? Especially as they're behind the safety car. I'd like to drive the safety car it's rather nice

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Is it a 2 hour race limit from 2 or from when it starts
I could be wrong but I think there is a total available time of 4 hours but actual racing time of 2 hours. I.e if there is a red flag that pauses the 2h clock but up to a max of 4h including red flag timing. I presume this is classed as the same as a red flag would be.