F1 2021 Season

hobbers

Very well said. Racing is racing. I get that.
But to just walk away knowing that another driver was under his car with his head under the rear tyre, that is totally despicable in my view.
:lol: The tyre wasnt on his head then, and how would Max have known what his rear tyre touched?

Lewis is moving his car backwards and forwards, you think Max should lean in and give him a kiss or what?

United Hobbit

I'd love to see a McLaren 1 2 but think unfortunately Bottas is winning.

He'd have disappeared off into the distance if he hadn't had the penalty

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
If Bottas can get past the Red Bull soon he will win I think but I really want McLaren to win, that would be long overdue.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
For me, its a racing incident between Max and Lewis.
Lewis tries to push him going into the turn and then doesn't leave space, Max doesn't give up and goes for the overtake even though there's no room for it.
Both not giving the other an inch.

Max being a dick not checking on Lewis, but that's nothing to do with racing, just Max being a dick.

Fluctuation0161

This thread :lol::lol::lol:

For what? I'd love to know what people expected Max to do? He didn't have the space which resulted in him hitting the curb. He didn't try to hit Hamilton or anything, was bounced into him.
Hamilton was ahead. Max entered the corner with no hope of both cars coming out of the chicane.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Lewis tries to push him going into the turn and then doesn't leave space, Max doesn't give up and goes for the overtake even though there's no room for it.

Max being a dick not checking on Lewis, but that's nothing to do with racing, just Max being a dick.
Hamilton was trying to drive away so he knew he was okay.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’ve only seen the replay from the Sky Sports tweet but seems a pretty clear racing incident. Max was alongside going into the left hander and Lewis should really have given more room but it’s not an unusual situation in that turn at Monza, it’s just been made a million times worse by flying up the curb.

Thank feck for the halo.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
He's dead to Max anyway by the looks of it. Not even bothering to check if another driver underneath your own car is ok or not is appalling, no matter any rivarly going on.
Lewis tried repeatedly to reverse back on track which he obviously wouldn’t do if he was hurt. Pretty safe to say that Max was aware of this since his car was literally on top of Lewis’ when this was happening.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike

If there's no room for an overtake, why is Max going for one? Lewis is ahead and has the racing line. There's no reason for him to give Max the inside of turn 2, especially when it is so tight.

The Hilton

:lol: The tyre wasnt on his head then, and how would Max have known what his rear tyre touched?

Lewis is moving his car backwards and forwards, you think Max should lean in and give him a kiss or what?
He just can't do any wrong in your eyes can he? Not even checking was about as classless as you can get, you can support a driver without defending his worst moments.

hobbers

If there's no room for an overtake, why is Max going for one? Lewis is ahead and has the racing line. There's no reason for him to give Max the inside of turn 2, especially when it is so tight.
Nope and nope.

Leg-End

I’ve only seen the replay from the Sky Sports tweet but seems a pretty clear racing incident. Max was alongside going into the left hander and Lewis should really have given more room but it’s not an unusual situation in that turn at Monza, it’s just been made a million times worse by flying up the curb.

Thank feck for the halo.
It's definitely a racing incident but you need to see Lap 1 for context too.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
/we are so lucky to have more safety measures in F1. Lewis is so damn lucky. Thought he would be seriously injured.

Fully Fledged

Thank feck for the halo.
He couldn't realistically given more room and taken the corner at the speed he was going.