F1 2021 Season

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's definitely a racing incident but you need to see Lap 1 for context too.
I really need to start making an effort to watch the races, I fell out of love with it years ago but it seems the racing has got better. Will see if I can find some highlights later.

hobbers

He just can't do any wrong in your eyes can he? Not even checking was about as classless as you can get, you can support a driver without defending his worst moments.
Of course he can, Max is just as egotistical and spoilt as all top F1 drivers tend to be.

I'm just not frothing at the mouth for him walking past a car that's revving and moving and not leaning in to check on a driver who is obviously fine. It's a 15mph crash and Max will have no way of knowing where his rear wheel went.

Trying to use that as a stick to beat him with is pretty pathetic fanboyism tbh.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
The leaders could end up being in a DRS train to help each other stay as they are. They are on hards so expect Bottas tyres to fall away before others.

Leg-End

I really need to start making an effort to watch the races, I fell out of love with it years ago but it seems the racing has got better. Will see if I can find some highlights later.
It's going to be spiteful the rest of the season now, it's worth a watch.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
As a Lewis fan it is so frustrating to have seen that happen . In hindsight Lewis had more to lose and should have yielded. He had the faster car and could have caught him later . Verstappen was very frustrated with his stop and also knew that he would struggle to catch Hamilton if he got away so he was never going to hold back . This worked out much better for him

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He couldn't realistically given more room and taken the corner at the speed he was going.
Hmm, I don’t think that’s really true. I’ll caveat again I’ve only seen the one replay but this:

Shows there was room, and also that Max was alongside going into T2.

The Hilton

Of course he can, Max is just as egotistical and spoilt as all top F1 drivers tend to be.

I'm just not frothing at the mouth for him walking past a car that's revving and moving and not leaning in to check on a driver who is obviously fine. It's a 15mph crash and Max will have no way of knowing where his rear wheel went.

Trying to use that as a stick to beat him with is pretty pathetic fanboyism tbh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a joke.

He'd just driven over the top of another car and couldn't care less about the condition of the other driver. Calling that out isn't "petty fanboyism", it's just asking for basic respect for other drivers.

The only thing in this thread that could be construed as "petty fanboyism" is your defence of his spoiled behaviour, all because he's your guy.

Leg-End

Hmm, I don’t think that’s really true. I’ll caveat again I’ve only seen the one replay but this:

Shows there was room, and also that Max was alongside going into T2.
Please watch Lap 1 :lol:

Slevs

likes to play with penises
"Hazard is now clear."

Bit harsh on F1 calling Mazepin a hazard.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

You're a joke.

He'd just driven over the top of another car and couldn't care less about the condition of the other driver. Calling that out isn't "petty fanboyism", it's just asking for basic respect for other drivers.

The only thing in this thread that could be construed as "petty fanboyism" is your defence of his spoiled behaviour, all because he's your guy.
Wish his page wasn't set on private so we can just block him jerking off max every race.

hobbers

You're a joke.

Sorry to burst your delusions again but Norris and Alonso are my guys. :lol:

He looks in at Lewis and see that he's obviously fine and trying to reverse out. What would you have wanted him to do to meet your moral standards?

Lightbringer

:lol: The tyre wasnt on his head then, and how would Max have known what his rear tyre touched?

Lewis is moving his car backwards and forwards, you think Max should lean in and give him a kiss or what?
Exactly. Verstappen did not nothing wrong.

Was it not dangerous of Lewis to move his car back and forwards while Max was trying to escape his car btw? Never seen that before.

F-Red

McLaren win looking likely here, Bottas doesn't seem to have the pace behind Perez.

Slevs

How times have changed and mellowed me.
I used to hate that silver McLaren during the Schumi days. Now I want them to win and do a 1-2 over that dickhead Perez and Bottas.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
If Mercedes didn't feck the pit stop Hamilton would've been clear of Norris and Verstappen. Would he have caught Ricciado?

Slevs

Both Mercedes and Red Bull pit crew couldn't care less about Perez and Bottas racing :lol: