F1 2022 Season

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Feels like the cameras are too close in places.
Any overtaking will be exclusively DRS. Can’t go off the racist line.
James Corden.

Not for me
Cameras too close, too many replays, and missing important action during the race.

It's not only this race, it's been all season so far. It's one of the only sports where a director is so important and at the moment they aren't doing a good job

Jack-C20

Did Max not cross the line in time? Or a problem? Would have been damn close otherwise.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The fecking commentary over the tannoy is so annoying!

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Ahh, Max!

Looked like a driver error there I think. Shame. Think he would have had pole otherwise. Oh well, should be a great race nonetheless. Seems like he's really fighting that car, whereas Ferrari looks as smooth as butter.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
1-2 baby! Get in!

Thoughts on the track? Yay or nay?
Can't say I like it, every part of the track looks exactly the same from the track side cameras which doesn't help either. On top of that the drivers say there's barely any grip outside the racing line which doesn't sound good at all for the race.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Street tracks don't belong in modern f1 but unfortunately that IS modern f1. We will get more and more it seems.

redshaw

Merc look to be about a second off the pace still. I expect them to be challenging for best of the rest and pick up any scraps just like previous races.

dinostar77

Street tracks don't belong in modern f1 but unfortunately that IS modern f1. We will get more and more it seems.
I would disagree, i like Baku and i love singapore. Both are street tracks. Obviously most famous of them all, monaco has its fans.

The original layout for miami gp looked amazing, but due to complaints from residents it got binned off and we ended up with a makeshift street track in the car park of the miami dolphins stadium.