F1 2022 Season

dinostar77

The Mercs are way off.
I think they may struggle to make Q3. Apparently its not aero related but mechanical.

This season is becoming a long testing year to get the car ready for next season at this rate. Shame as we need Mercs in the mix with ferrari and RB.

Apparently there is a standoff between dominicali and the monaco auto club (ACM) who negotiate the contract with f1. ACM are a bunch of old white rich dinosaurs who keep refusing F1 requests to make changes to Monaco layout i.e. exit of the tunnel.

Can only hope that a renewal doesnt happen or at worse it becomes a alternative year event.

https://the-race.com/formula-1/could-this-really-be-f1s-last-monaco-grand-prix/

F-Red

Apparently there is a standoff between dominicali and the monaco auto club (ACM) who negotiate the contract with f1. ACM are a bunch of old white rich dinosaurs who keep refusing F1 requests to make changes to Monaco layout i.e. exit of the tunnel.

Can only hope that a renewal doesnt happen or at worse it becomes a alternative year event.

https://the-race.com/formula-1/could-this-really-be-f1s-last-monaco-grand-prix/
This was the noise I was referring to in March...

Obviously Russia will be cut, but they’ll rotate some of the European races (France and Germany most likely) and i expect Imola to be cut or rotated from 2023 as they don’t need two races in Italy.

I expect noise around Monaco to start in the next few months as they don’t have a contract for a race next year.

Rooney1987

I dislike like Monaco GP but when Sky introduced Horner with "Christian joins us from the put wall for the 3rd time this year", think I might just skip this one. Second it feels way from then 3.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ricciardo is finished. He doesn't deserve another year in this car.

pauldyson1uk