F1 2022 Season

Jack-C20

Max is keeping it cool. Looks like it’ll take a mistake from him to let Sainz in but I can’t see it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
DRS the only thing keeping Sainz behind close, if not for DRS he would be far behind.

Alpines keeping Alonso behind Ocon is ridiculous.

F-Red

Seems Le Clerc is feeling the age on his mediums now.
He’s dropping outside of the operating window! His lap time has been consistent with Russell for the last couple of laps so he’s not making any inroads on the gap.

MTF

Sainz will win a GP when one falls into his lap via retirement of enough of his close rivals or other favorable circumstances. On straight up pace he won't be winning. I like the guy but he just doesn't seem to be at the very top level.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
And for all the moaning from Hamilton, they had pretty much the same pace as Ferrari this race. :lol:

Leclerc was faster than everyone else, but he can't get close to Russell even on mediums.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Max really showing his class here, only Lewis and Leclerc can keep up with him.

Really feel for Alonso, Alpine are a joke, they fecked him over once again.

Dan_F

Sainz had it to 0.5 and lost 0.3 in the hairpin before the straight. That was the chance.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
verstappen radio broken or has he been replaced with a mute robot?

Mike Smalling

Super Max is just crazy consistent isn't he? If the car doesn't fail, he is in with a great shot to win every time.

pauldyson1uk

I have to admit that was a decent win for Max, Seinz did his best but only got close due to DRS.
Lewis and Russell in 3rd and 4th was an cracking result for them, what ever they did to the car obviously worked for them. They are fast,
Leclerc to finish 5yh was a stunning drive for me, he had problems but just got on with it.
Very good race.

ArjenIsM3

Looked to me like the Ferrari was definitely the fastest car but Sainz is just not on Max's level. Would have been a different story had it been Leclerc in that position.